Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beauty and the Briefcase

So I've just finished watching 'Beauty and the Briefcase' starring Hilary Duff.


She has grown up into such a beautiful woman! :')

And if any of you OC fans recognize, the blond guy in the far left is Luke.



I know, the summary sounds boring, but the flick is not bad! Obviously not an Oscar-worthy film,

But if you love..

New York + Fashion + Hot Guys in Business Suits

Then you should give this movie a try!

This basically sums up my dream life. The main character Lane (Hilary Duff) gets to work in the beautiful New York City clad in high-fashion clothing every single day, and works in an environment filled with hot men in suits. Rawr! ;)

But then in reality I would probably in a crammed little office with my own little desk in the corner instead of my own cubicle, and the men would probably be fat, and ugly cause only the nerd, and geeky guys would have been able to succeed in the business field.

I kid, I kid.

Okay, so one of my favourite part of the movie are many of the great outfits Hilary wore.



One of the first outfits, it's a bit too colourful for me (and that's saying a lot) but I think Hilary pulled it off lovely!




I am in love with the black Elizabeth and James blazer! And she paired it with such a beautiful purple dress. Gotta love the shoulders. :)



This little black dress is so classy.

After watching this movie, it has convinced me to get myself a pair of nude pumps!

Have you watched this movie?



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.