Sunday, January 2, 2011



Happy New Years, and Welcome 2011!!!

A New Year, means new resolutions! I'm not exactly great at keeping up with my 'goal list' and resolutions are no different (I tend to forget them by the third week of January.. -.-.) So funny thing is one of my resolutions this year will be to...

1) Keep up with my goals/resolutions

- These past few weeks I have been checking off a lot of things on my 'to-do' list! Gradual improvement, but better than none right?

And because I am slowly aging, and entering adulthood I will soon no longer be able to eat whatever I want due to health. So I have decided it is better to start early, and continue to keep the doctors away.

2) Eat healthy and work out often

- My good genes won't be able to support me forever, I might as well try to be friends with the gym now.

3) Love
- I'm hoping this new year will be wonderful, and one way I want to ensure this is to spread love. I want to show more love and compassion to others, friends, family and even strangers. Cause everyone deserves love, right?

I find it best to keep New Year Resolutions short, and simple.

Cheers to the New Year!!

What are your resolutions for the year?

1 comment:

  1. great resolutions!!! :)
    I'm still thinking of mine T_T haha.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.