Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

This is my favourite holiday. Why? Well besides the theme being my most favourite colour, PINK, I enjoy the LOVE atmosphere in the air! Whether I am single, or attached, seeing love around me makes me smile. :)

My boyfriend and I did not celebrate Valentine's, - yet. We will be postponing the dinner date to next week. He claims he will be taking me to a fancy place downtown. I cannot wait to take pics, and update you guys! I already got a part of my outfit ready. An inspired pink Herve Leger bandage skirt, which I am planning to pair up with a nice fancy blouse. I will make sure to stick to the holiday theme. :)

Anyhow, here are some photos from the past few weeks that I have gathered from my daily life...



Here is a lovely unedited shot from on my way to mall. See how I emphasized unedited? Lol, now everyone tell me how great my photography is! Not. Gotta hate those amateur noobs who take a stinking shot of a nice scenery and claim it to be 'photography'. Psh.


Hello Kitty (Top) Burger (Bottom)

Awesome cakes from a big Asian super market. I actually got the burger cake for my past birthday! Yes, everything is edible.

Ketchup - Strawberries
Beef Patty - Brownie
Lettuce - Lettuce.. LOL!! Yes, REAL lettuce. :S
Cheese - Mango Pudding

For my birthday, my burger 'tilted.' so in my lame attempt, I tried to put the burger back together like a regular hamburger.. instead only for my fingers to 'dig' into the cake.. yuck. And nope, the burger cake was not fixed.

Also got to catch up with my girlfriends, and went to eat some Wings. Yummm la !! We ordered us some Honey Garlic, Tandoori, Jalapeno, Greek, and two other kinds I forgot. But they were delish nonetheless!!

Check out the names of the wings from the 'House Special' menu:



I didn't realize I took a pic of this instead of from the 'normal' menu instead till now.

We went during a 'special' time so the wings were cheap. Each order came with 10 wings each. We each ordered two kinds. Three girls, three kinds of wings each = 60 wings !!!!

Are you hungry???

...

......

.........

HOW ABOUT NOW?!?




Now imagine ANOTHER plate for us little tiny asian girls to devour. Trust me, I'm staying away from these for a while!!

One of my dearest friend burst out during our course, "Hey, are ALL of these CHICKEN?"

*Facepalm of the century.

Yes, we have many moments like these with her !! *sigh

4 comments:

  1. please don't tell me that that burger is a cake!? LOL! that's so funny! i wanna see this in real life and buy it for a boy on his bday! LOL! im sure that they will be pleased! and the hello kitty one is so adorable! :] this reminds... i need to make cupcakes soon! LOL!

    rep: thanks for the comment! i think you should definitely make a list yourself! it's a fun way to motivate yourself because your reader get to see how you're progressing on your goals! ^__^

    ps.... i followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o0o0o0o0o I had the burger cake too! It was interesting but I can't say it tasted great, but Im sure everyone was just preoccupied with the looks rather than tasting the actual cake haha but it was fun to eat =)

    My bf and I are postpoing our vday too! He had work and I had class that day but we haven't decided on what to do yet =P Oh yes I believe everyone should go to Disney world at least once in their lives to experience the magic hahaha or if you hate disney than to hate it some more >=)

    o0o0o0 wings! Bf and I used to go to that place soooo often since he lives in the surrey area but that was like 3yrs ago and now our time table has changed and we're never in surrey at the time anymore hahaha and correct me if Im wrong.....is that a picture of the cross over bridge at metrotown!? lol oh and yes, edited and UN-edited photos are TWO different things!!!! I feel sad when ppl look down on me because I use a "Sony" camera and it's a mft too, though it's advertised as a dslr, so what?! Im not a professional photographer so I think this is a very expensive camera that I basically bought just to camwhore and for my own personal use, so lay off "professional" photographers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yummmm...I love wings so much! But I rarely get to eat them cause I'm the only one in my house hold that love it. And your friend is hilarious. hahaha. She makes me think of Phoebe in Friends.

    I've seen HK cake but not the burger one! Was it tasty? It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy food ;D

    Thanks for your lovely comments and thanks again for following my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.