Friday, March 4, 2011


The past two weeks went flying by so fast, I had to constantly remind myself how precious TIME is nowadays!

Remember that list I made in my previous post? Well, forget it, FORGET IT ALL! The most I managed to accomplish was do SOME math homework.. -o-"

To make up for the lack of posts, here are some pics from my belated Valentine's Date!


My date took me out to a really fancy restaurant called, The Shore Club. (And before you ask, no it is not a literally a club!) This is the first time I have ever been to such an expensive and fancy restaurant. This is like Gossip Girl style fancy, where Serena and Blair would go for brunch everyday.



This is the view from the upstairs where I was sitting. The setting is really dark, and 'romantic' so the pictures are not that clear. In the far corner there is a live pianist playing!!



Here is my main course. I regret not picking something more 'exciting' but if you saw the prices on the menu like I did, it would have been the least on your mind. But in the end, food was not bad!

We actually grabbed two plates of appetizers before this course, but my date kept looking at me weirdly when I tried to snap some photos. Apparently it was 'embarrassing.' Sigh =( Life of a blogger.

And I tasted Blue Cheese for the first, .. and last time.



This $10 sorbet taste exactly like... the $10 BUCKET of sorbet I could grab at my local supermarket.. Grr! And NO the expensive price did not create an illusion that it would taste better!! Theory proven false.



A dark picture of I & the pretty sorbet.

When we came in, we gave our coats to the receptionist at the front. And when dinner was done, and it was time to retrieve our coats, the employers actually 'helped' us put our jackets on. Wow, talk about service!!

What I have written so far made it seem like I did not have a great experience. Truth is, I had a pretty good time. Definitely a huge price to pay to feel like a princess for a night. (But then, not like I paid... I offered but he wouldn't allowed!)

MY OUTFIT



I am in loveee with my blouse!! I got it at Zara. Hehe I love the classy, and sophisticated style. Can definitely wear for any formal events, and job interviews. A simple white blouse is a must-have for every girl!

PS. My LEFT leg looks so messed. I don't know why I pose like that with my legs in pictures. Yuck, gotta change that.



Close up shot!

Skirt from Forever 21. I like that it resembles those Herve Leger Bandage Skirt.



They retailer for about $300. Drop one of the zeroes, and minus ten and that is the price I got MY skirt for. :D (If you are HORRIBLE at arithmetic, it's $20..)



Another lovely shot.

Phew!! Props to ALL you bloggers out there that take daily outfit shots or whatever.. it is NOT easy taking an outfit shot by yourself!! Not only that, I gotta find a nice empty corner to take pictures with. I don't like the ugly background, and you guys can see all the random crap. x__x


Although I didn't get any flowers this year, I got this lovely bouquet last Valentine's. Hehehe yeah I'm showing off..

I just played like ten rounds of League of Legends before working on this post. Am I addicted or what?

No, I'm not. I just have nothing better to do. Sad fact of the day.

TTYL!!! <3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. Awww looks like a super sweet valentines day! My bf and I celebrated with afternoon tea LOL but maybe next year we'll do a fancy dinner again like yours! seeing expensive prices on menus turn me off too so don't feel ashamed oh and I suspect my bf gets embarrassed with I take my "foodie" photos too, he doesn't say it but every now and then I can catch that "look" on his face, which he denies! LOL

    P.s don't worry about your legs, I didn't even notice them until you pointed it out.....then I had to scroll back up to see LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.