Friday, July 8, 2011

Breaking News: Full Asian Chicks Will Never Look Eurasian Naturally

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share my thoughts on a little topic.

So as I was updating myself with the latest K-pop news, I stumbled across the latest YG Air episode featuring 2ne1 and Big Bang. What caught my attention were the photos posted along side the videos, and mainly Park Bom, -the lead vocal in the group.

For those of you unfamiliar with her, here is a picture of her.



Pretty girl is she not? Actually I would call her gorgeous, she looks fricken amazing! (Oh, and just wanted to slip in a quick note that she is 100% Korean unless my sources are wrong.)

Of course, in the past, netizens have criticized her of having plastic surgery. Here is picture of her before she debuted as a member of 2ne1 for you to decide.


Many of you are probably saying that it is the work of eye-make up. And I agree, we all know how powerful makeup can transform ones face drastically.

So where am I going at this post?

No, it is not about girls getting plastic surgery... well not
entirely.

Okay, so here is the picture that surprised me. (Maybe I am being a bit dramatic... but bare with me here.)




You guys might be 'wtf is she talking about' but look carefully. Notice that Park Bom looks barely korean at all, OR ASIAN, I might add.

My speculation actually started when her "Don't Cry" single released a few weeks ago. I thought she looked fairly odd (different) in it, and even my friend had commented, "She doesn't even look like an asian chick anymore."

What I'm saying is, as beautiful and doll-like Park Bom looks, it is not from natural born. Of course there is the help of the lighter dyed hair, circle lens, double eye lid glue, and fake eyelashes to make one look 'less asian.' (Asian as in all of us are born with dark hair, and brown eyes.)

Moving on, I remember first reading Dawn Yang's blog and following it. I was astonished at how beautiful this girl is, and found it super hard to believe that she's .. full chinese? But being a sucker, I believed it anyways.




Here is a picture of her with no minimal make up. Barely looks chinese at all, and so pretty. *envy

For all of you that know her, know about her infamous plastic surgery scandal.

A before picture of her just for comparison:


She's on the far LEFT. Looks totally asian, eh? (Lol the chick in the middle looks totally pissed off HAHAHA.)

*** Note: I've converted into a Xiaxue believer now. ***

Okay the point I want to prove in this whole blog is: Full Asian Chicks Will Never Look Eurasian (Asian + European mix ethnicity) Naturally (So without or with minimal makeup).

I can hear some of you go 'are you a dumb bimbo? obviously a full asian can never look mix naturally!!' But hey, how many of us have believed that certain celebrities look the way they were naturally born?? It sounds crazy but with the power of make up today, PHOTOSHOP, and various media alterations, we don't even know what REAL natural beauty is anymore!


This post is NOT to bash on Park Bom, Dawn Yang, or the issue of plastic surgery itself. I am a HUGE fan of Park myself, and think she is super duper gorgeous whether or not she got plastic surgery because nothing can take away that beautiful voice of hers. I'm actually doing you girls a favour by making yourselves feel better, so you don't need to go 'OMG how come I can't be blessed with magical white features on my face?'

And of course the infamous Chinese chick, Wang Jia Yun, who posted photoshop pictures of herself online, and were a hit among the Korean men!

Check it out for yourselves:




Face of an angel, long ass clearly photoshopped unrealistic legs, and liquified boobs... seriously, totally the dream girl of many lonely anime-loving men out there!

So HA! I can't help but wonder how the men felt when they found out she actually looked like this:

.....


.....


....


..


.


TA DAA! Here's your beautiful angel. : ) I'm not saying she's ugly or anything.... in fact, I think this Wang Jia Yun is a genius! She should have just kept kept her online persona and lure men all over the world !!! Muhahahah! I'm kidding...

Anyways, I can't help but wonder how the guys felt when they realized this!

Here's a guess:



LOLOLOL Clearly I'm enjoying this... too much.

So I don't really know where I was going with this post.. just wanted to state the obvious I guess. :D

Time to prep up my photo shop skills and dominate the world with my fake photoshop beauty!!!!



7 comments:

  1. i really love this post! great read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess because I've read so much of these, I'm already used to differentiating between the Asian celebs who have gone through surgery and those who haven't. I'm hardly shocked when it's revealed that certain celebs have had something done because to me, it's pretty obvious. However, you pointed out that men may be shocked and you're right because men these days seem to be completely oblivious to fact that make-up, photoshop and plastic surgery is very powerful hehe

    Plastic surgery is getting more and more common than most people think and I think it's a personal choice. The only ones I have a problem with would be the ones who lie about it when caught.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with everything you just said. in fact i was thinking the other day about this same issue- and how easy it is these days to use makeup and surgery to create a beautiful facade. you summed it up when you said we don't even know what real natural beauty anymore. keep up the great posting, your blog is extremelly entertaining! xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha it's really true what you wrote, really informative as well. But I do believe that Bom did get some sort of nose job lol but she's still pretty nonetheless. :)
    And your comment on my blog made me laugh so much ahha it's so funny in a good way :) thanks for commenting! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. that girl (chinese chick)is still a 1000000 times prettier than you with out photoshop ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this girl is really good at photoshopping O_O I mean she's so consistent. Each picture looks perfect...it's hard to believe the difference between the original and the photoshopped versions..

    Personally I'm not against photoshopping or circle lenses or even plastic surgery. Everyone makes a big deal about 'natural beauty' and how girls who had plastic surgery are somehow deceiving others. I don't think anyone in the world would think that foundation is deception...to make your skin look perfect when you weren't born with perfect skin. And I think everyone would think eye shadow and eyeliner are ok...to make your eyes look deeper set or a particular shape. So what's wrong with using photoshop to...pretty much do the same thing? Ok in Wang Jia Yun's case it's a bit different as she actually dramatically altered her appearance...

    I think the guys were more disappointed that Wang Jia Yun doesn't actually look like the photos. If she had had plastic surgery to look like her photos they would probably have been fine with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol. I need that photoshop skill of the last girl! I agree with u, make up and circle lens can only do so much. The rest need a plastic surgeon :) I also believed that Dawn Yang was natural back then too! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.