Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My First Hater Gator

Hello Guys, I happy to announced a HUGE milestone in my Internet/blogger life!

I finally got my first Hate Comment !!!! :D:D

This was apparently written in regard to my post Breaking News: Full Asian Chicks Will Never Look Eurasian Naturally . Where I took a dig at a girl from China who Photoshopped her pictures to look like a doll online.



I had to read the comment a few times before I fully understood it was an attack on me. LOL

And surprise, surprise it was written by an Anonymous. :) (Aka, pussy/pansy.) BUT! I must thank this person for making my day and inspiring me to blog more. It truly made me happy that someone finally find me worthy of writing a negative comment on. :D It's also a good thing they left the comment Anonymously.. or else I would be trolling them hard. :/

I was also disappointed how irrelevant this comment is. Okay so she's apparently prettier than me without photoshop... that doesn't mean anything to me. It's like pointing out that I am asian.


FAIL TROLL.




2 comments:

  1. :( :( :( definitely keep blogging!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm also waiting for my first hate comment xD But I don't think I'm controversial enough :/ I mean it's great to get nice comments, but it's when you get a hate comment that you know you've actually influenced this person haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.