Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm a Juicy Girl Now!

Bonjour ! こんにちは!

Both hellos in le francais, and nihongo (Japanese.) This is what happens when you take two language courses at once. I should try writing a whole entry in french one day... I'm still in the beginners level of Japanese, so I'll leave that for a few years. LOL

I'm also joining a Korean club at my school, and I am so excited to start learning Korean!! :D Thank goodness it's not for marks.. I already have enough grammar structure and vocabulary to memorize already.

Here's another mini haul entry since I don't have anything interesting in my life to blog about.

I seriously have an issue with spending now ever since I started making income again. I swear it's from the MONTHS of lack of spending, so now it's all being made up for with careless spending. -_- #girlproblems

Sephora: Hello Kitty Mon Amour Compact Mirror



I originally wanted the Hello Kitty Coloured Blinged Compact Mirror but they sold out of it. :(


But it doesn't matter because Sephora x Hello Kitty came out with a new Paris theme. And I actually end up loving it more for the simplicity and the artistic feel of it!



But the best part of course is the bubble wrap paper that came with it, hahahaha.


Juicy Couture



I'm not a huge fan of Juicy. I own like one tracksuit, and nothing ever really caught my eyes on their website. Can you believe it? I don't own a Juicy handbag!!

So if you follow me on Twitter. You would know that I made some recent expensive purchases. I got the Juicy bracelet a couple years back as a birthday present, but never bothered getting the charms since most of them cost more than the bracelet itself! Ridiculous.

But then I saw this picture on Tumblr:


It was this that sparked and started my fuel to collect these pretty charms!!


The boxes that held the charms. I have a third one but the box is so ugly I didn't want to include it in the picture. LOL


My bracelet with all the charms. :)


It's a wedding cake!!


As you can see, this was part of the original picture on Tumblr. Perfect for a princess.


The limited edition chocolate box. It's so fricken shiny, and nice. And you can close it too! My boyfriend got this for me.

Cute Asian Stationary



Went to a Korean supermarket, and grabbed some stationary as I walked by it. They are sooo cute! And they supposedly function as a pen and a pencil. How great eh? 2 in 1! Great for cheap Asians. But there's no lead inside the pencil part for it to work. -_-


Bought a few cards as well! I saw similar cards like these online and wanted to make my own. So I purchased them for inspiration... :D

I recently realize that my blog has very few pictures of me. (Hahah such a vain statement.) It's because I don't get 'made up' and picture ready every day to take a photo. Trust me, I love to get dressed and put on make up just like any other girl. It's just I don't have much reason to nowadays to put in the time when I'm running to school, and work. Purpose of this paragraph is..... I need more pictures of myself on this blog. :3

Next blog or so should be good as I will be blogging about my birthday party !! I'm just waiting to get the original picture files from my friends' cameras. :)

And this will be the last post for January. Five blog entries this month, I'm doing good on my resolution so far. (Well at least that's good for me, since I try to put in a lot of effort with each entry.)

Cheers to the rest of the year!!

Xo.

5 comments:

  1. The Hello Kitty compact looks adorable. And I love your Juicy haul! I'm a fan of Juicy, if you can't tell :3 The bracelet and the charms look great <3 And your next post sounds like it'll be really interesting, I'll be anticipating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the juicy bracelet, i have zero juicy items except for one small across the shoulder bag the size of half a tissue box. the crown is super adorable!
    i always love asain stationary, i remember getting so many in my high school years and now i pretty much lost everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hello Kitty compact, and the pen and pencil are so adorable( Ju-se-yo). The past few months I have been in absolute love with Korean dramas so I have also started learning Korean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really been into Juicy Couture. Their stuff never really caught my attention as well, but the Juicy bracelet that you have is really cute. The charms are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg im so jealous about your juicy couture bracelet!! lucky you!

    i just start learning japanese =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.