Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ugly Hearts Makes Troll Faces

"Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted. The term can also imply that the idle chat or rumour is of personal or trivial nature, as opposed to normal conversation." - According to Wikipedia.


Gossiping is an activity that many of us (girls AND boys) participate in commonly when we are socializing with others. When there's nothing to say, talk about someone else's lives! (Because yours is boring as fuck.) I, myself, am a participant of this game as well from time to time. It's a horrible habit that I am trying to stop because it only creates negativity, and bad karma. Truth is, everyone, is bound to be the target of gossip. Everyone. You may be the most loserish person in school that has absolutely nothing interesting in your life, but somewhere out there, people are saying something about you. The purpose here is:


"People will talk smack about you whether you are doing good or bad. So might as well whatever the fuck you want with your life." - Tifa


As you can tell, I sound pretty darn angry. More disappointment actually, but nonetheless, there's anger. I'm not a naive little girl anymore, I KNOW that people talk about me for whatever reason. I KNOW that my close friends do as well. It's part of life, it's part of being HUMAN (although honestly, that's a shitty reason). Everyone has their own flaws that may at time annoys you. Nobody is perfect. (I definitely know I can be a huge party pooper, and be quite a downer.) What's absolutely despicable is when people that I hold value in my life are MAKING UP false information that is far from the truth.


I recently found out that a friend of mine from school, who I thought was one the sweetest, genuine person I know; dare to accuse me of only dating my ex boyfriend (whom is my high school sweetheart, and dated for almost four years.) for CAR RIDES.


First of all, WHAT THE FUCK.


Second, I started dating him wayy before he got his driver's license. What she doesn't know is that I do frequently walk to school in the morning, and home since he either had an early morning class or dance practices after school. Although I like to call myself princess at times, it doesn't mean I expect to be treated like one. (Odd concept?) It is very important to me that I become a very independent woman.


It makes me so sad thinking about it. This girl was my locker buddy for my last year of high school, and she saw us together everyday. And yet, all that time, in her fucking head, she thought that I was using him for car rides?!

Buddy, you don't date someone for four years just to leech on gas. If you're going to make something up, be more creative. Maybe even something cliche as, "She only fucked him for his good looks, and money." or "She used him to get to his best friend." ANYTHING, that may be slightly believable and not as ridiculous.


Like many situations, this probably got blown out of proportions by the passing word of mouth. She could have said, "I think she only dated him for car rides." Like that one word could prove her innocence. She's not my best friend or anything, but a good friend wouldn't even think twice about that when it's clearly not true. Unless your friend really is a slut, and gold digger. But in this case, it is far from the truth. My relationship with him means a lot more than the car rides, and is probably something that she will never be able to experience.

Gossip is something that happens all the time. I wouldn't even give two fucks if she had said something about my hair, choice of wardrobe, or even who I am. That's her own irrelevant opinion that no one cares about. But don't make shit up that isn't even close to being true. But then, that's how the art of rumours work..


(I actually had to see her right after my friend told me about this, and boy, was it super hard for me to keep a smile on and hug her. -_- )


Ladies, (and gents) no matter how good looking you are, try not to resort to gossiping. Take the high road, and focus on your successes in life. Because a pure heart can make the 'ugliest' (in terms of what society defines it) person, the most beautiful thing in the world. And besides, nothing fuels more fire for people to gossip than successful people.


Gossip about you = people find you relevant since you must have done some shit to get their attention.


Unless you really just gotten their attention because you slept with ten guys and your boss, then you're just a slut.


Also, if anyone ever hurts you because of this, kick them out of your lives right away. Life is too short to waste time on irrelevant losers.


Okay so phew, my anger has cooled down after writing all that. And although I had expressed disappointment at first, I am relievednow that I do not need to waste anymore energy on such a person. My 'nice-ness' is only reserved for certain people in my life. But I am flattered that she needed to talk about my break up when it happened over half a year ago. I am also flattered that people need to talk about me. :) Well, sucks to be her, because she just lost a potential great friend and an awesome person like me in her life.

So anyways, here's a big FUCK YOU to you, bitch.

2 comments:

  1. i always hate people jumping to conclusion and they don't know what they talk about... =.= i want to slap into their face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a group of friends that were really close to each other and we all fell apart due to gossiping. But you know what? People who gossip frequently are usually just jealous of what you have so they gotta say "shit" just to bring you down (in their own world).

    Oh lol and the concept of "princess". You're not being a "princess" if the guy is offering you the rides. And you're right, it's kinda hilarious that she thinks you're dating someone just for the rides 0.0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.