I thought of my blog every single day, waiting for the day I can sit down and focus on writing a post. Yes, I am that emotionally attached to it. :') I can take a quick breather now,-phew! Oh, and welcome and thank you to all new followers! Although I had no new updates for awhile.. HeyCheri actually took the time to read my post [here] , replied me via Twitter, AND retweeted me. So sweet of her!! So I definitely owe her for some new followers, and hits. ;)
I can't believe it but there's only two weeks remaining of the semester left!! That means I gotta work super hard to pull together all the projects, and term papers that's due. Oh what joy that comes my way! So in terms of blogging, the month of March was quite slow in terms of updates. Nothing super excited happened (as always), but there were some small things that I wanted to share to you all! So instead of promising an individual post for each event in the near future, I decided to compile it all into one image; for a quick, easy way of blogging!! ;D
1) It's been said before on my blog, and also has made it to my New Year's Resolutions for the past few years: I cannot cook. Well, that was because I never actually tried. Until I found this awesome, amazing, awesome, Youtube channel: cookingwithdog. I love, love Japanese food (or anything that has to do with the Japanese culture overall.) The videos are super fun to watch, with the cute little narration that the user gives! Also importantly, they make the food look easy, or shall I say, more appealing to cook. ;) And the first dish I chose to tackle down is the gyoza (dumplings). The mission started out rough, as I had forgotten (or didn't know.. stupid me.) to take out the meat (which was in the FREEZER) the night before, to let it defrost. So in a panic, I... placed it by the heater while I went to Google up some solutions. LOL. They suggested microwaves, and placing it in hot water (which I ended up doing.) I didn't need the whole damn thing, just a portion so I ripped out whatever defrost piece of meat I could tear apart and started my whole cooking journey. The rest went well, and the results were very rewarding. Even my mom loved it. I know, you're probably thinking: She's your mom, obviously she'll say she loves it! No, not my mom guys.. she's the bigger troll than me. She would tell me straight up when my outfit is ugly, my food sucks, and anything. HAHAHAH! But I love her always. :) And I believe it could be an asian mom thing! C'est depends.
2) Been searching for the *perfect* pair of designer sunglasses for the summer.Was looking for a very basic black shape, that wasn't too big for my face. Settled for these Ralph Laurens, which I really like the simple sides without being too tacky for my liking. Main reason I bought them was cause I had a really cute sales associate guy.. teehee. -_-
3) Cougar blinged earrings from Forever 21. Aren't these bad ass or what?
4) Went out with my bestie after the YTF concert (see number 5) to Cactus Club for some munchies. I was to sustain from eating meat that Friday, and so had my very first veggie burger which tasted the same.. Hmm suspiscious! Or artificial meat is just cray cray!
5) YTF concert! Which was probably THE highlight of my month. For those who don't follow a lot of Youtube stars, this was a concert composed of Ryan Higa, Kev Jumba, Dtrix, Victor King (Wtf I always called him Kim.), Andrew Garcia, J Raquino, and Chester See. It was an amazing concert full of great, amazing talents, and most importantly, a strong bromance that you can really feel from the group. It tears me up watching them love each other so much, and I desire such a bond with my girlfriend. *cues waterfall tears and mini violin Q_Q
The sad part was that Kev Jumba could not make it, which I was super bummed about! Would have been awesome to see him host the show with Ryan. ): I didn't bother making an individual post for this event since I could not get any decent pictures of them since I sat at the farrrrrrrrr back, and all the pictures were blurry..
These guys were unbelievable amazing, and HILARIOUS.
There was this really one mean/awkward moment though during Victor King's solo.
A fan screamed: "CAN I HAVE YOUR BABIES?"
Victor stopped his song for a brief pause to reply, "I'm sorry but you sound 14."
LOOLLOLOLOLOLLOL! I thought that was quite mean of him to shoot down his fan like that, no matter how annoying that girl was. But *shrugs, that was pretty darn funny!
I originally thought that YTF stood for 'Youtube Friends/Family' as promoted on their channels. But in the end, they explained the real, corny, deeper meaning of it. Which I want to share with all of you.
Yesterday. Today. Forever.
It simply means, whatever you do today affects your forever. The past, is the past.
Basic, but I like it!
I wanna make a YouTube channel soon, but for sure not as a makeup/beauty guru or anything. We already have enough of those..
6) I finally hit the gym decked in all pink from head to toe. I was quite embarrassing on campus, but I figured I haven't touched these clothes since high school so might as well pull them out for a good cause. And I actually went again the following Friday, and hopefully will do tomorrow as well. ;) I'm on a roll baby! Also trying out this whole 'heathy eating diet' thing to live a better lifestyle. Not to lose weight or anything, cause I clearly don't need/desire it.
Alot of gurus/bloggers seem to be doing it as well, so that's great to see!
The missing 7) Although I DO NOT like Nicki Minaj as a person (because of her stupid offensive outfit at the Grammy's), I caved in and bought her MAC Viva Glam lipstick because I was looking for a bright, fun lipstick colour and hers happen to be the perfect description to what I was looking for. :@
It's almost 1AM already, and to be healthy, one must also sleep early. So I am trying to fix that.. starting now! :)
I'll proof read this in the morning, and fix all the grammatical errors, and blah blah blah.. ZZzZZzzz!