Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pictures of the Week

Since my past few blog posts have been so "wordy," let's face it..  no one really read all of it except for me. :$

And my blog is in need of prettier/cuter/colourful pictures on it's front page. So here it is!


Heavenly pancakes from today with the bff. Such divine!

 

From my trip down at the States this past weekend, got tons of pictures to post up and share. ;)

 

A dress I got over there. I love how versatile it can be. Classy for work, sexy for a dinner date, or a girls night out. Perfect! 

 

Check out these AWESOME cue cards I made to help me study for my Japanese final. Such cute stickers!! !



Xo.

14 comments:

  1. That pancake looks so delicious! Love the dress as well, the colour is lovely, and it's certainly versatile as you said. Cute notes, and good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shen!! :) Can't wait to get back to blogging after finals are all done. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love your makeup in the first pic! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! :) Not good at applying make up as you tho. xP

      Delete
  3. you look adorable in your pictures~~~and the pancake look so yum, i got me craving food at night~~~oh no!!!..lol the cue cards are adorable, i like hello kitty too..
    and thx you for noticing the pop of blue in my pictures...i thought the colour would look nice with a earthy-tone make up look, and im glad you like it.

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I'm super glad I found your blog from eki! :)

    New follower here. :3

    xoxo,
    www.misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sweetie!!

      My, you are sooo gorgeous and cute! Thanks for following. I'll be checking out your blog right now. ;)

      Xo

      Delete
  5. The pancakes look so good. I have a love for strawberries. :) yumm
    Cute Piccc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss girl! Checked out your blog, and loveeeeeeee it :D !! Thanks for the comment. :)

      Delete
  6. indeed the pancakes look heavenly! *Q*

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, don't they? HEHEE The lightning turned out so well in that pic, no photoshop or anything! It instantly had the dreamy look. O_O

      Delete
  7. You are so pretty ^^ The coral dress looks great on you too. Coral seems to be really popular this spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss Rinny!!!

      But look at you, beyond gorgeous !!!! :D Checking out your blog right now. Xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.