Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20, 2011

I can't believe it's been a year.

365 days have already passed.

And I want to let you know, that during those 365 days, you pop up in my mind every single day. Sometimes for an hour, sometimes for a minute. Either way, I'm always   t  h  i  n  k  i  n  g    a  b  o  u  t   y  o  u . 

I don't want to believe it, I don't want to forget.

Lately, my mind has been forgetting more and more about you. But I'm not letting it. I'm finding myself forcing to keep you in my mind, cause I don't want to forget...


Is that weird?


I don't expect you to do the same.

But I wonder...

...

..

.


If you remember,

today. 

I always thought back to a year ago when I still had you. But now.. when I think back, you're not there.

When you were mine.

And as I move forward, memories keep fading and I'm struggling to hold on to it longer. 

I think of the day that we will bump to each other again. 

Face to face....

My heart races.

Although I just saw you last August in the streets, and a glimpse of your car passing by in September.


Haven't heard from you since . 

I want to know how it feels like to have a conversation with you again.

No matter how awkward, no matter how  h e a r t - b r e a k i n g .

I just want to talk to you, to see your face.

But I admit, I'm scared for that day. I hope I would be ready for it. I hope I won't cry. I hope I will be gorgeous that day, I hope I would have become a fantastic independent person. 

Just so I can show you,






What you have lost.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post...I'm sure you will be gorgeous (you already are) and independent girl when "that day" come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.