Saturday, July 7, 2012

iPhone Cases

Many people get the iPhone because of it's amazing features like Siri, Instagram, Draw Something, and the applications. But now Androids are catching on and popular apps such as Instagram, and Draw Something are being available to their servers. They are even less than half the price of the iPhone 4s for almost the same thing!!

But they are just imitations, iPhone ftw!!

Whatever bro, it's just a $300 phone. You're going to be getting a new one once a new model comes out, or  when your phone stops working from being dropped so much. LOLOLOL

Others get it for their undying love for Apple. You brand-whores. I know people that get every generation of the iPods, iPads, and iPhones. They get a Mac because they claim it is 10x better than a PC. Look, you're not a graphic designer or need it to music produce. Why waste a grand more just for the name? The most you probably use out of your Mac is the fun webcam program. But hey, it's your money. I shouldn't judge. 

I'm not here to bash about Apple or anything. I do admire Steve Jobs for his work ethics, and brilliant ideas. It just urks me when people just get something to follow a trend because it's 'cool' to have it. Or basically, everyone has the same thing and has a lack of originality.

But despite it all, I've been saving up for an iPhone 4s of my own.

*Everyone start throwing apples/oranges/rocks/teddy bears at me.

HYPOCRITE! 

My reason for desiring this piece of technology is not for either reasons listed above, but simply a vanity shallow reason, the iPhone cases. I would in a heart beat get an Android (and to save my own wallet) if only people made cute phone cases for them!! But nopes, the marketing world only focuses on the iPhone/Blackberry because that's what the mass consumer owns. -_-

I swear I must not be the only girl/person in the world to have this reason!!!

Angry Birds, Instagram, Draw Something, used to contribute to me getting an Android over an iPhone but   now that is possible on both systems!! But now the only reason that is making me stand by my decision on the phone cases, and rightfully so because the cases are beyond chio!

Right now I own a LG Cookie. I'm the only one in my group of friends that own a regular non-smartphone. :(


I don't know whats up with me and food-named phones. My last phone was the LG Chocolate. LOL! And my friend had the LG Candy. XD

It's touch screen, and everything still works well. (I had it for 2.5 years, which is quite long for the average young adult myself) It only started bothering me recently when the battery life kept draining really fast, and it lags alot when I try to text. I'm an impatient person so it is really pissing!!! Oh and also it likes to butt-dial people constantly when it's just sitting innocently in my bag because it has no password lock. LAME!!!! I want to chuck it at the wall sometimes..

But enough! The sole purpose of this blog post is all about the iPhone cases that I desire once I get my own iPhone. :D I plan to get a few, and just switch it up once in a while. There's just too many creative, cute, kawaii, awesome case out there to stick to one!!! I think an iPhone case can be an awesome way to express yourself that day, and match with your outfit.

*Expect lots of pink, girly cuteness, & Hello Kitty. ~

1) Pink Bunny Case

I believe one of the first creative iPhone cases that really captured my eyes was the bunny one:


Omg it is TOO cute for words!! I'm sure many of girls owned this!! And apparently they have a Blackberry version for it too. The tail looks so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!  I used to see many females holding this around, but not so much anymore!! Either way it's still on my wishlist. Bunnies, after all, are my most favourite animals ever since I was a little girl. Oh, and I like the pink one!! (Of course) My friend owns the white one but apparently it got really dirty. :( Whomp, whomp..

2) Pink Hello Kitty Bunny


Remember how I just stated my favourite animals are bunnies? Well combine that with my Hello Kitty obsession and you have WIN!!!!!!! Also notice my phone charm is a Hello Kitty Bunny as well. ;)

I think this one is a must-have for sure. Especially for me. :))))))))))

3) Simple Classic Hello Kitty Case


I'm sure these were quite popular when it first came out too! The only thing that turns me off about this is the $40 CAD price tag but I think it should be down to $30 now.. O_o Most of the iPhone cases I encounter was like $10-20. Not sure if I want to spend that much on this. My friend has this and says it blocks her phone's signal! LOL! Well that's not very useful, is it?

4) Pink Rubber Version


This is very similar to the previous version except it's pink, and made in a different material: Rubber. Not sure which one I like better.

5) Hello Kitty Corner Bow Pastel Colours



LOVE the simplicity of these!!! I don't necessarily just want the pink one either. The yellow and blue are not bad. :)

6) My Melody 



Taking a break from Hello Kitty and thinking of this cute My Melody phone case!!! It's pink, has florals, and the cute character's head right smack in the middle. :D


7) Floral Case
I LOVE floral designs!! And this is no exception. :) Very feminine, and classy. For days where I don't want to be judged as another typical Hello Kitty asian loving girl.

8) Another Hello Kitty iPhone Case



Okay, so basically I like everything with Hello Kitty's face on it and this is no exception. LOL

9) Big Bear 




Haven't seen this in person, just saw it while I was googling some iPhone cases pictures. There was a short hype on these big-ass iPhone cases that comes in a 'Stitch' and 'Rilakkuma' versions. Very cute, but a bit inconvenient with the size.

10) Simple Black Gold Stud


Although I am normally very girly, I really like getting in touch with my 'dark side' from time to time. And this really expresses that!! I think it's very bad ass and cool. :D

There's an iPhone case for everyone's individuality! Check out some of these cool ones.

For the fake food/fried rice lover!


Gamers!


This ice cream melting one looks pretty good.


What kind of phone do you have? And are you obsess with cases as I am? :X

19 comments:

  1. I wanted to buy an Iphone but then hubby came and said by new galaxy tab its better the market is free not like the iphone u have to pa for all app so I was like mmm ok (am cheap girl) :P
    now am crying cause I listened to him only because I cant find a hello kitty case for it all cases here are black and ugly and lately I found a pink one but its just pink nothing more
    I totally understand why u want an Iphone cause I want it for same reason as u unless I find a hellokitty case for gala tab then I wont buy it
    anyway hope u get it soon
    love love this post I always have fun reading ur posts
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww booo! Guys don't know the importance of how pretty our phones need to be! :( LOLOL jkjk but yeah that sucks!! I'm sure the galaxy is still a great phone tho. :)

      And thanks sara, you're the best!! Always supporting me and I hope to do the same to you. Thanks for your comment and love girl! <3 Xo

      Delete
  2. wow those phone cases are so cute! i've been using the LG Prada phone for the longest time and i was so attached to it until it cracked!!!! and i would've still used it if it was just a litre crack but it was cracked o the point where it couldn't even read my sim card :(
    now i've been using my brother's hand me down iPhone 3 phone for about a year and waiting desperately for the iPhone 5. I love iPhone apps especially the camera and photo editing apps haha. and like you, for the FREKING CUTE CASES!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dedicated LG phone users unite!! HAHA Yeah I've been thinking of waiting for the iPhone 5 but ehh I like the iPhone 4 cases now so prob just will stick to it since there's so much amazing cases on the market right now! :P

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting for an iphone 5. i just have a crappy clamshell phone that never breaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL! Yeah can't wait till they release the iphone 5. :P Wonder what functions it will contain!

      Delete
  4. I'll just wait and see how the iPhone 5 will turn out, though me and some friends in the electronic phone biz and I really think Apple will been even more mean about the release like last year, instead of the regular release date they pushed it to additionally another 2-3 months. It'll probably be on the market for Christmas, more expensive and desired than evaaaar D: But, bought a DoMoCo phone (the Japanese ones) for a few bucks since it's 2nd hand but, it's white and sexy!! Shipped out tomorrow Monday I'm excited for it to arrive!! But, yeah do like the cases! I don't know much about the apps and shit, surfing on iPhone and shit - I know nothing hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yeah I've been thinking of waiting for the iPhone 5 myself but meh whatever when it releases, the iPhone 4s will be cheaper right? better for me muahahah ! But yeah I bet it will be released Christmas or next eyar. Blehhhh marketing schemes..

      Delete
  5. I've been using my 4S for ages and yet only have three cases for it, lol! Love the cases you posted though, the last one especially. The Stitch one (which I have) is cute, but if you're someone who likes to put your phone in the back pocket of your jeans you're going to have some serious trouble with it as I did because of it's huge size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't like the stitch one cause I'm one of those people always taking phone out of my purse constantly. Also my bag isn't always big enough to hold such a phone case. -_-

      Delete
  6. Haha... I used to be an iDiot but I just had to get and iPhone as many of my friends couldn't believe I did not hold an iPhone back then. It's so totally me. I seriously need all the free messaging apps and I love love love so many things about the iPhone.

    I have a snow series hybrid SGP bumper case in pink and I love it to bits. (image here: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mobile-phones-bazaar-201/wts-ready-stocks-sgp-cases-iphone-4s-4-a-3620868.html)
    It's a hefty price tage for SGD $49 but SGP cases are supposedly very hardy. In fact, I just dropped it onto the tarmac road surface last night. It protected my phone even though it's a just a bumper and not a cover. Sadly, there was a graze on the corner of the bumper. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow cool case! I like the sleekness and simplicity of it !!! O_O Maybe I shall add that to my list of iphone cases too HAHAHAHA! I can't wait to be able to get the Iphone for all the apps and games. :D:D

      Delete
  7. BTW, the Hello Kitty and Stitch ones could be gotten at a very good price in my country. And I do love those ribbon ear jacks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg This is one reason why I wanted an iphone too haha the first one was because of the dual camera system and I heard good apps about photo editing (which is ironic because I don't ever edit my photos -.-) Of course fun games like the sims and stuff lured me too =P I wish I bought more cases in HK though, they're hella expensive here and I always tell my friends to order them off ebay or something instead haha I actually bought the bunny one with the fur tail off ebay for 2$! I've yet to use it but who cares! LOL

    I've seen quite a lot of people with the stich one and also those huge chunk character gemmed ones and sometimes I see cases that are literally, like a stuffed animal. So when you're talking on the phone you look like your rubbing Rilakkumas butt on your face =S I hope you get your iphone soon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE DUAL CAMERA SYSTEM IS SO AWESOME FOR CAMWHORES LIKE US! And yeah the photo editing programs are awesome. :DYeah I should look at ebay first before buying it in the malls hehehe. :D

      LMAOO rubbing rila's butt on ur face xD HAHAHA! Ur funny!

      Delete
  9. woaaah so pretty iphone cases!! I wish I could get one, especially the fried oriental rice edition but maybe iphone cases are kinda expensive in my country.

    i'm your new follower, you can check my blog if you like and follow me :) Gbu!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love iPhone cases! I've some of the ones you posted above. The fried rice one is hilarious!! I actually haven't seen it around which is strange cos there's tons of styles here in Malaysia
    The iPhone4s is my first smartphone, too. I didn't like it cos I thought it was too big hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg i'm in love with #10 the studs are soooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The iPhone was first introduced by Steve Jobs on January 9, 2007 at the Macworld exhibition in San Francisco. After launching iPhone, Apple's shares were soaring. Coque iphone 4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.