Monday, August 6, 2012

Quick Update!

Hello!!! Hope everyone is doing well and are enjoying their summer.

I can't believe it's already August and it's zooming by soOoo quickly!! There's still so much I wanna do.. like hit the beach (I know I can't believe I haven't went yet! :X), do the Grouse Grind again, CLUBBING, play more sports, do some photoshoots, and get a new blog design up. Aiyaa.. why must I be so slow. -_-"

As you all know, I've finally acquired my iPhone 4s so that means I have joined the ranks of all of you and have entered the world of Instagram!!! I love it so far, and the effects are so pretty and way prettier than the things I make on Photoshop! But then it's probably because I am lazy and don't have the patience, and Instagram makes my life so much easier with just ONE click of a button.

This past weekend was one of the hottest our city have experienced so far. It was around 27-30 Celsius degrees  And I can't believe it but I actually spent my weekend out ALL DAY. On Saturday I went to the States with ma famille, and went on a huge, hugeeee shopping spree that has put my Visa into a coma. Sunday, I was invited to my first BBQ of the summer!! I love BBQs, and food is always fantastic. I've been a very happy, happy girl. And am super grateful for such great friends and family. :)

Here are some pics from the past few days, some of them taken on Instagram as well if you aren't following me.

Btw my instagram is tifamai.



A super kawaii Hello Kitty dress that I tried on at Macy's. This was one of the two that I've tried on. I wish there wasn't that glitch on that one corner near the armpit area or else I would have prob bought it....






And this is the other dress that fit me alot better. But I'm more fond of the other dress's colour combination. These both retailed for $30 and you can get 20% if you have a Macy's membership card. :D


I also bought lots of other goodies, especially one specific goodie that I will be sharing soon! Next blog post la. ~


Hello Kitty stuffies at the official Sanrio store.


Bought this mug for $2 at Daiso as a brush holder!! I think pink polka dots are my new fav pattern. :) Can't wait to fill this baby up with my makeup brushes. Hahahaha



Saw this cute little fat guy at the pet store. I've decided when I grow up I want a pet dog, hamster, birdies, bunnies, and a turtle!! 


My new favourite nail polish. Essie in Mod Square. Used without a top coat and it looks so fresh and shiny. *_*


Taken at work. I love my new neon sheer blouse I found randomly at Forever 21 for $16.50!


Takoyaki.. <3



Some park shots from the BBQ I attended on Sunday. SO BEAUTIFUL!




My OOTD. I love my boyfriend's house mirror.. perfect for an OOTD. Nautical shirt from Zara, and denim shorts from Forever 21. And Hello Kitty hat from Japan!

That's all for now! I hope to be able to get a new blog layout soon by the end of the month! But that chance is probably skim.

19 comments:

  1. hey hun, i love the hello kitty outfits especially the first top and the hat! too bad it didn't fit perfectly, i find a lot of clothes has that weird bunching for me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hate that. !!! But I guess I saved money :(

      Delete
  2. Uwa~ You look really pretty in all the pictures (◎>∀<◎) Loving all the Hello Kitty too ♥
    I support your dream of getting pets haha. My doggy and guinea pig are best friends (*´▽`*)
    & Followed you on instagram ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! My house shall be a zoo hahahahah and I need to follow u too thanks la xo

      Delete
  3. you has instagram YAY!!!! :D
    omg that guinea pig is super cute. i want a rabbit or a guinea pig. i'll name it Phoebe. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao phoebe is a very cute and random name Hahahaha made me laugh xo

      Delete
  4. OMG!!! I love that Hello Kitty dress! I go to Macy's all the time, but had no idea they sell Hello Kitty clothes, I guess it depends on which location you're in. I think I would just pass out from all the Hello Kitty-ness at the Sanrio store because I LOVE Hello Kitty lol!!! Sounds like you're having a great summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the states do many cute cheap hello kitty stuff *_* hehe and thanks I hope u are having an awesome Summer too ! Hello kitty lover unite

      Delete
  5. Waa Y me no followed U yet n___N That hammy is super cute~ I have one (it's white tho), hammies are the best n_n ♥ And you look so pretty! I love the hello kitty dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look like that one make up guru on youtube, michelle phan! you guys are sooo adorable!

    ahhh and the hamster is sooooo cute! i want one! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O Woah michelle phan? HAHA thanks for the compliment :D

      Delete
  7. Aww everything looks so cute ^^

    I've never seen a hello kitty dress, it looks good on you. :]

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! HEHE Yeah me too, was so excited when I found the dress :)

      Delete
  8. Btw followed you on Instagram! ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :D I'll follow you too xo

      Delete
  9. Love this photo post! Welcome to the world of iphone! Lol. I can no longer live without mine  The dresses are uber cut but I don’t think I can wear big prints.... :( Using the cute cup as a brush holder is a really gd idea...I’m going to run to Daiso and copy you <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i freaking love hamsters! they're one of the cutest things in this planet! lol! i used to have one!

    ohhhh i hvae to start updating my instagram >.>

    ReplyDelete
  11. looove that hello kitty hat u look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.