Monday, September 17, 2012

Meet Baby Kate!

Sometime in August I mentioned that I had made one *specific* purchase from the States that would have it's own blog entry!!! Haha well here I shall give you some hints: It's pink, designer, big, pretty, and pink.

Lol not sure if I gave good clues or not.. but oh well. ^^"

Introducing Baby Kate! :


I hope none of you overdose on the amount of pink in this image! I just really like this corner of my room, with my empty Victoria Secret bag just chilling for decorations. :)


A Kate Spade bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought this baby in the outlets for 40% off. Which still comes to an expensive price tag of $200.. but I thought meh I'll treat myself to something........ for no apparently reason. LOL My mom also got a black Kate Spade bag which she got for like $120 JUST because a zipper was broken INSIDE. We eventually fixed that shit, and it's not anyone would notice the zipper inside?! :O Seriously, they took of $300 dollars for it. SHOPAHOLICS GO CRAZY OR WHAT.  Well technically it was like 30% for broken zipper, then additional 40% off with the promotion, and another 20% for I dunno what. Major luck!!



Lol I hope no one finds me weird for naming my own damn purse. Just like how I named my iPhone "Moshi." I swear I don't do this to every material item I own. Just the ones that cost my wallet a fortune and I really like. 


Anddddddd a picture of me and Baby Kate. I couldn't help posting this picture as I think I look very chio with those Hello Kitty glasses. What do you think?

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah it is! Just the perfect size for me. <3

      Delete
  2. That shade of pink is so purdyy :3 Keke I like your hello kitty glasses too ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh yeah I agreee. :D:D So cute eh!

      Delete
  3. Haha so pink, so you!!! You are the cutest x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD Not cute as you!! Thankssss Alice. <3

      Delete
  4. argh kate spade! I was looking for a particular kate spade bag online recently but it was sold out everywhere.. oh the painnnn :( I like the size and shape of yours though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that sucks! happened to my friend too :(

      Delete
  5. LOVE it! Nothing like finding a cute bag at the outlets! Great color too!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Libi & Lola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!! It's like finding heaven. <3

      Delete
  6. Omg the bag !! It's so cute ! You have a very cute blog. Thanks for your comment on my blog btw. I'm following you now ^v^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice and cute bag sweetie~~ I´m following you now...

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!!! Thanks for follow means so much. Imma follow u back too <3

      Delete
  8. lovely bag ,
    i followed you through gfc .
    :)

    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hell yeah u always look chio, omg looooove this bag if u were near I will be glad to steal it from u lol
    but the mooost important u havve to tell me where did u bought those hello kitty glasses am in looove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA aww sara you always make me smile with ur comment!!!

      hahaha it's in those asian malls i think u can order them online! quite popular nowadays :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.