Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Just Want to Write

So I'm typing up this post at midnight, one leg up gracefully rested on my chair (a habit I picked up from my mother), sipping on some asian tea that's most likely jasmine, with the romantic scent of cranberry lingering in the air from the candle I lit in my room. I squint my eyes, and type furiously onto the keyboard with faded letters from my sweaty fingers. I really need to go see my optometrist soon and get some new glasses.. my eyesight is getting so blurry.

I'm currently trying to re-energize from a brutal week. I had two midterms today, and with amazing luck, I was scheduled for work almost everyday up till today. It fucking sucks. My work place is understaffed so I had to take more shifts than usually, and all the new people don't know how to close so there is no one to fill in for my place. I really wanted to quit. Also I was dealing with some personal family problems, AND my period decided to come visit me. But I didn't even had time to think about it because I was already feeling so much stressed and worn out. Sorry, period. Gosh life is so hard sometimes.

Okay rant over.

So I did managed to survive today. My economic midterm wasn't as hard as I thought, and I failed my Japanese exam most likely. I'm just praying that I did decent on my economic exam.

I finally gave my eyebrow a good plucking after weeks. LOL I really wanted to put that out there. Things get hairy when you get so busy! TMI? Think whatever you want.. hahahaha.

I grabbed a few things within the past few weeks, and I will be sharing them on here soon. :D Make up, clothing, and even candles! I just need the time to sit down, swatch the products, and take some nice pictures.

I've recently become obsessed with candles. I blame the Beauty Youtube community for influencing me. There is so much hype for the Yankee Candles. I've been burning one up a candle every night for fun. It gives me comfort, and a warm feeling inside that makes me happy. :) I don't know where to get Yankee Candles here in Canada, but I hope I will be able to find some when I go to the States.

For now, I will try to find a decent scent from Bath and Body Works. (I'm not much of a fan of the store...)

I walked in the store testing out the new Pumpkin smell, and I had THE most DISGUSTING reaction face on, and a worker came up to me, "SOMEONE'S EXCITED ABOUT THE CANDLES!!!" I gave her a weak smile, and silent face palm.

The past week has been very stressful, but tough times teach you great lessons. I am hoping my time management skills are now better, and I somehow start valuing school more. To be honest, I sorta gave up on school since I feel like I'm getting nowhere in university. (I am already on my THIRD year, and am no where near graduating.) I failed wayyy too many classes, and my grades are so low -it's fucking depressing. Sometimes I think, school just isn't for me. I know for a fact that I am NOT dumb. I know I can do it. With proper time management, and effort, I can do it.

I want to start making Youtube videos. Just like how I started a blog because I like to write, -for fun. It will most likely be a beauty/make up channel although at first I did not want to be one since I don't think I am capable of giving reviews, or have enough skills to really "teach" people how to do their make up. I'm currently saving up for the Canon Rebel t3i so I can start taking awesome tumblr-esque pictures for my blog, and can also make videos from it. :D :D \

But first, I need to grow some balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.