Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Got Banned From League

I play League of Legends (an online game) religiously almost everyday. I started over a year and half ago and have been hooked on it ever since. Throughout that time period, I have developed a very bad habit out of it: Being a sore loser, and a cyber bully.

I'm an Internet Troll. :(

I know this isn't something to be proud of, nor is anything that should be promoted. My friends would say that I "play to troll, not to win." Which is true most of the time! Haha. Yes, I am that annoying loser that you do not want to play with or against. 

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent or provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise, disrupting normal on-topic discussion. - Wikipedia
I love invoking responses from the enemy team, and creating drama. I simply can't play a game without saying anything because it is simply "too boring." It must be the bitch in me that loves to create the drama. I also know exactly what to say to hurt your feelings based on your username/how you talk/ etc. Whether in game or not, you really shouldn't try to get on my bad side. I never mind listing all your insecurities to your face. LOL Yeah I know I'm a bitch, but I do have a rule that I do not attack on physical traits unless necessary.

So after a year and a half of constant "trolling" and harassing other players on the game... I've finally got my accoun suspended.


I remember receiving this message on Tuesday, Oct. 30 (around last week.) I was like WTF#$(*$()@*#$()#@*@)*(#)$$#*(@$!!!! I told everyone around me, my friends, my classmates, and my family. Everyone laughed and said I deserved it. :(

Which is true.

The first ban (yes I had a second one trololol) lasted only for three days.. so I had my account back by Thursday.

Riot Games sent me a report on why I got banned and I thought I'll share to the world a taste of Tifa Mai. LOLOLOL.


Although I won the game, I left with a total of 4 reports. 3 from the enemy team and 1 from an ally. HAHAHA.

I am the VAYNE speaking in this chat log.


This is the first shit I say to the other team when it just started. *facepalm


Shit talk all day.


"lol thanks for sucking, please come again" - me

HAHAHAHA Okay I think I am pretty damn funny lah!! xD

Okay so I deserve to get banned after being such an annoying cunt. I won and yet I was so mean about it. T________T

Clearly I haven't learned my lesson, and didn't really change my ways after I got my account back because I got banned, again. This time, it is a full one week ban.

This time I was pissed.

I actually already got banned from the very first game I played when I got my account back the first time. -_-


And look at it, it's from ONE FUCKING REPORT.

It was from this one fucking idiot on my team that doesn't know how to play so he couldn't understand my constructive bullying. I'm not even gonna bother post the chat because the kid was just bad. I don't think I deserve the second ban. -_-

Either way, I have more time to study and do other things now that I don't League.. hahahaha.

Almost exam time for students, best wishes for all! Happy November. :)

Update:


Decided to share this part of the chat log at the end of the game cause I thought it was funny. This time I am the character Ezreal.

3 comments:

  1. wtf hahahah this post is hilarious I never see this side of u thx GOD am not playing against u.. I used to paly travian and I was bitchy but comparing to u lol ur a queeen hehe
    as u said now u can focus on ur school and maybe ur blog lol hope I never meet u in a game :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAH Yeah !! I am pretty scary when it come sto this. Heheheheh :3

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.