Friday, November 16, 2012

My Birthday Wishlist

My 20th Birthday is in two weeks!!!! (December 1st) - Remember it bitches.

And I know I should be studying, but I'm currently composing together an affordable wish list for my family and friends.

So I decided to share all my materialism.

Nowadays it's so hard to buy presents for people because we are simply so fortunate enough to have everything we need. Especially us young adults. We are now able to make our own money and buy all the things that we want for ourselves. No need to wait for the holiday seasons/birthday like you were as a child. But then.. it also means we become greedy bastards and are constantly always wanting something new from the market!!

I buy loads of things for myself... so this list was hard to create because I spoil myself so much.


Butter London Holiday Collection 2012 Trio Set - $39



I had my eyes on this set for the past month. The red shade in this collection really caught my eyes, and I am dying to try out Butter London! The glitter in it is so pretty. *_* So many times I was tempted to surrender my credit card to the associate, but no, I walked away proudly. :') It retails for about $40 in the department stores. A bit on the expensive scale indeed for nail polish.


Pink Exercise Ball


My friend got this for her Mom last year for Christmas to motivate in her exercising!!! Haha I heard so many tips and tricks you can do with an exercise ball the past couple of years. :-) I think it's time to grab one. And it MUST be pink!!


Lululemon Sports Bra - $42


Okay, so I did not list this in my official wish list. It's too awkward getting someone else to buy me a bra. But I'm hoping to grab one soon for myself. :D Slowly starting to get in the grove of working out, and sports bras are so so so cute. It also motivates me to work out harder so I can wear it out. Woohoo!!


Lululemon "Boogie" Shorts in Black - $42


This one I did put on the list. Been wanting these since I saw this girl pose a picture of her in them and omg her ass looked so damn nice. Okay maybe cause she already has a nice ass, but I heard this is like a push-up for your butt! I definitely need that.


Katy Perry False Lashes $10-20


Spotted these at my drug store for like $20 a pack, or more.. it was quite expensive!! But now I see them selling at Claire's for about $10 a box, but there's also promotions like "Buy 1 get 1 Free" or "Buy 1 Get 1 50% off." =D


Canon Rebel t3i - $600approx CAD

So this is obviously a very expensive item. Don't worry I'm not that much of a spoiled child and showing these to my family and friends. I am hoping to get it around Christmas season when things start to go on sale!! Ahhhh >_< I want beautiful HQ pictures on my blog. :P And of myself of course.... Kekekekeke,

Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch - $670USD


Another random luxury item that I threw in for lolz. Not so into LV but I like this clutch! It costs as much as the camera! Decisions, decisions.. lol jk I chose the camera.

I'm surprised there's not much make up in there! Although I've been swooning over the holiday/limited edition collections... that's all it is, just a momentarily want because of the excitement of new make up. But nothing really worthy of splurging over! Even receiving it as a gift.

The holidays are almost here so that means it's time for some Christmas shopping!! I have this horrible habit of walking in a store, picking up 1-2 items for others, but also 3 items for myself. .___. Must. Learn. To. Focus.

What's on your wishlist for your birthday, or if it has passed, the holidays? :)

10 comments:

  1. it is early but happy birthday hun
    in case u got that LV bag please can I borrow it :P plz plz plz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wishlist! Hope you get everything you want!
    I really want a cannon camera someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like everyone is making one of these wishlist, maybe I should too...hahaha I want to try butter london polishes too but damn, 15$ for a nail polish?! I can't get over it because I usually love buying the 4$ Joe Fresh ones from superstore lmao but maybe I'll splurge if I go to the states, just to save a couple $$$. To be honest I think these are the best gifts to ask for from friends. 15$ isn't too pricey for a gift but I would never buy it myself, I think it's a win-win situation =3 smart for putting this on your list!

    P.S Of course I hope you get the camera hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case I forget, happy birthday :D I'm a December baby too hehe
    Good idea on making it affordable xD I happen to always want things that are over priced >_>
    I've always wanted something crazy like a chocolate fountain for my birthday haha~ Because i'm a fatty like that :)
    Hope you get everything on this list~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I'm a december baby, hehehe..we're so close! You and my boyfriend got a same birthdate <333 Good luck on buying new cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 160 Countries and 7200 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wishlist! I want a canon dslr too! Xx have a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your wishlist ^^
    I don't like LV especially, but seeing a lot of other girls showing on their blogs, I tend to feel I need it too haha but I think the camera is much more worth it too ^^
    ahh I want to exercise too but in winter I'm so lazy haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.