Monday, December 10, 2012

Snobby Pretty Bitches

Just a FYI that I have officially changed my blog address from a-taste-of-elegance.blogspot.com (I loved the name, but damn that's a pretty long address...) to simply tifamai.blogspot.com. Hehehe and one day it shall be tifamai.com! ;) I'm working on that.. lots of stuff to learn about getting the right domain /webhosting/etc.

I've been itching to blog for the past week.. but the question remains, about what?!? I know that I want to write about something. And something long. Even though no one really reads this whole shit but me. :D It's okay though because I am my own number one fan. And the standard I set for myself is if I want to do something, it should be for myself first. I blog for myself, not for friends, not for an audience, nor for fame. It's all me, me, me, me. Okay lah don't take me 100% seriously... I occasionally let people win games when I play League of Legends.. I call it my "charity games." I'm so nice eh? :D [ In reality I was just sucking hard, and losing. I just call it a charity game to make myself feel better about being a sore loser. Boo. T_T ]

So what type of topic have I chosen to write about today?



Snobby pretty girls. 

I did a little rant on this on Twitter, but sometimes 140 characters isn't enough, so you go on blogger. :-)

The store I work at is located beside Juicy Couture. I used to often see this gorgeous asian chick that works there. She has a Caucasian boyfriend that oftens comes visit her, or picks her up from work. I dunno, I always see them in the corners of the mall often during her breaks. She's the type of girl that puts in the effort to get made up every.single.day. Her hair, her make up, her outfit, -always picture perfect. I like to look at her because she's so fricken pretty. Heck, we all know she probably knows it herself. LOL She usually has on a bitch face when she's not with her boyfriend, but eh, I don't want to judge...

The first time I've gotten a chance to talk to her was when she actually came in my store to buy some shoes. (Earlier before my shift I had walked in Juicy Couture, and she was the one that greeted me. Very overenthusiastic and you can tell she's probably really good at selling.) I ended up selling her two shoes, and she was very sweet to me. Even acknowledging that I was in her store earlier. :O But then she was sorta forced to talk to me. I felt happy that we got an opportunity to "acknowledge" each other, instead of always walking past each day giving down bitch stares. -_-

I never thought about it much, but I actually haven't seen her again after that. It's retail, people come and go, it's not all very surprising that she had probably quit and moved on.

Until yesterday.

I spotted her working at Bebe.

So no biggie right? She looks gorgeous as always in a nice feathered black dress, and you can hear her sweet-talking her co-workers from across the room with words like sweetie and honey. I'm just here shopping, minding my own business. I had just finished an exam so I had on no make up, with a day old unwashed hair, and was dressed in my comfiest sexiest attire (sweats and uggs plz bitches). Just doing some retail therapy to get rid of the stress that has been building up lately. I needed something gold for an upcoming party, and a birthday dress for myself anyway. So as I was looking through the racks, I see her greeting every customer and promoting the sales, but she purposely avoids any sort of contact with me. Even when I was right beside her. It's like WTF?! Did I sell you some crappy ass shoes that made your feet blister up and bleed? (I won't be surprised if that had happened though, heels aren't the kindest  to our feet.)

Maybe I'm taking this a bit personal. But I simply despise it when people who are physically attractive use it as a reason to treat others like dirt. This is why when I am insulting someone else, I don't target at their physical traits. Why? Because 1) No matter how ugly they are inside, they did not chose to look this way physically.  2) It's pointless. Beauty eventually fades, and isn't that important pass the first impression.

EX. Omg she is looks like a bitch! And her nose is too flat.

EX. Lololol she needs to get her eyebrows done, it looks like a wild mammoth has appeared on her forehead. 

EX. How is she a model? She looks like she belongs in the circus.

EX. She looks like a man.

Pretty funny, but so pointless la! This is why I never [or at least try not to] find it offending when online virgin nerds call me a 'fat ugly girl' because I stated I had a vagina. LOL I find it more offensive, and more effective when you aim at someone's intelligence, skills, personality, because those are the things that get you through life, not beauty.

One main reason why I take this "issue" so personally is because I was *once* an ugly duckling. Like a very, very, very hideous ugly duckling. Maybe a bit exaggerated, but I admit I was pretty damn ugly. AND YES I SAID IT IN PAST TENSE CAUSE I THINK I LOOK DECENT NOW, SMD IF YOU FIND ME TOO SELF-ABSORBENT. But I'm going to talk about that in another entry. With pictures and all. :D

And besides it's 2012, there's I believe there's no such thing as ugly anymore. One of my favourite quotes:

"There's no such thing as ugly women, only lazy ones." - Coco Chanel 
So I forget to put on my mascara for a day, doesn't mean you can look down on me.

Point is, YOU SHOULD NOT DEEM SOMEONE LOWER THAN YOU NO MATTER WHAT. This goes for how rich/successful you are too. Unless you were once an ugly fuck , and you bump into someone from the past that bullied you for it, and is now fat and with nine cats then sure you can go like "Bitch look at me now. =D"

I also had a friend where she blossomed into this beautiful swan mid-high school. Before that she was an average beauty, and I don't want to make this sound like a bad thing, but she is a bit on the heavier side of the scale. Good hair, and flawless make up (the one that looks natural looking), and being AMAZINGLY photogenic has shot her confident wayy highhhhhhh up. To the point that she flaunts it to the world, and walks in a room knowing she is pretty. Oh, and constantly talks about all the attention she gets from guys. BITCH PLEASE, LEARN TO BE HUMBLE. OH, AND YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES BECAUSE YOU TAKE PICS FROM THE WAIST UP. -__-


I swear I'm not jealous. Okay maybe a bit because she is half Japanese/Peru/Spanish, whatever. Half asian mixes are always so gorgeous. To be honest unfortunately, she did lose alot of friends due to her new-found personality. She would make you feel so ugly beside her. ~__~ And was always bragging about how she's half Japanese, and complaining if a hair is out of place. Seriously. It was so frustrating and difficult to be around her.

Note to You: And if there ever comes a time in the future that you read this; I just wanna say that I did love your funny personality and charms before you got super pretty. Alot of us did. You were bubbly and cute. I didn't want to cut you out of my life, but you kept making me feel like I wasn't as good enough, and made me feel like shit. =( I do wish you the best in life, and happiness. But hey, not my fault you started being a bitch. :X

So I wanna end my post with this picture that I found while browsing through Tumblr. xD


Good thing I didn't tweet this because in total there is 7539 characters, and including spaces it would have come out to about 53.85 tweets! Don't need to thank me for not spamming your timelines.

You're welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a flat out bitch, acts like a bitch. She must be a bitch >:/
    Oddly enough I am having the same problem with a girl i work with currently. She smuggles customers and eve doesnt let me help them sometimes and she thinks she's amazingly pretty, oh and she knows it. But her personality is so disgustingly ugly. Urgh I hate chicks like that. I wanna scrub their insides out so their nicer.
    Haha sorry bout my mini rant >_< Anyways, good read! I was entertained and could totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I hate people like her!! So mean, steals all customers. Such bitches. So greedy -_- Thats why I hate retail sometimes! And thanks for your thoughtful comment <3

      Delete
  2. ok am still laughing at the last pic lmao
    this post is sooo hilarious I just love it, and I do agree with u about some ppl who turn out to bitches, cmooon life is more than a beautiful face frame, but hey u should not get mad about those ppl, if she didnt say hi to u well fuck her, her lost, if she thinks sheis better than u just because she is putting a ton of makeup and whatsoever, well she is wrong, I love ur personality, and u never look ugly I know I just get to meet u like few months ago, but girl u are gorgeous, everything about u is beautiful, so plz dont get those mad bitches change who u are or give them the opportunity to upset u
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL Sara you're the best <3 Thanks so much for everything :)

      Delete
  3. This was a great post!!!! I loved reading it and hope you write more of them =P Honestly from working retail you don't know who's going to be the big buyer and who's not. Heck most of the time it's the people who don't look like they'll buy anything who end up purchasing half the store! No one should ever act/think that they're better than anyone else, everyone's situation is different and people are only trying their best. A lot of girls want to claim they're classy etc. but I think it's really hard to try and stay classy when you want to bitch out and go crazy on some people. Anyways running off on a tangent now hahaha Hope you had a happy christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.