Monday, March 11, 2013

I Need a Vacation!!

Mexico, New York, California, Japan, Hong Kong ...

Many of the few cities and countries that I would like to visit very soon! But I am a student in debt after all so Japan and New York are out of the question for sure.

I was thinking of going with a few friends to California for a week or two and visit DISNEYLAND!! I have not been there since over 10 years ago where I can scarcely remember anything. Except for going into Mickey Mouse's house which was wicked cool because everything was "tooney" looking. :3 And how my brother and I were so terrified of the Haunted House because we thought the ghosts were real..

My second desired option would be MEXICO. For approximately $1000, EVERYTHING would be paid for including plane tickets, food & drinks, and hotel for a one week stay at a resort. Sounds like one full week spent in heaven for me! Living in rainy Vancouver everyday.... I am utterly desperate for some sunshine.

I am SICK (Yes, capitalized, bolded, and even underlined.) of the constant rainy weather Vancouver has to offer, although we have had some sun for the past few days. The other day my friend & I concluded why Vancouver was named one of the "worst dressed cities", maybe because we are all trying to dress to survive (from the cold and wet) and not to look cute. It's hard trying to dress stylish when you are bundled up in layers of clothing and when your favourite knit sweater is busy soaking up the rain.

Some beautiful images that have been popping up on my Tumblr dashboard that just makes me want to go even more....



Seriously, where can I go to find a private swimming pool like this!??! >_<


A Photo by MikeHarnetty of Hong Kong.

BRB, saving up every penny. Oh wait pennies are now extinct in Canada lol.

[Random] Just saw this on Tumblr, and I'm just freaking out how adorable it is!!! Have a huge feeling that this is probably an Asia exclusives and us North American folks are stuck with normal white cups till Christmas season. Yawn.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Tifa! I know how you feel about Vancouver weather! I can't believe it's going to rain for a week straight T_T I'm hoping for some cloudy days in between somewhere. When it rains it always feels like night out! It should rain only at night haha I wanna go on vacay too but at the same time I wanna save money lol If I go somewhere it'll probably be close/cheapish too!

    P.S Those mugs are the limited edition mugs that starbucks has every year in tokyo in favor of the cherry blossoms, gorgeous right?! I think you may find a few on ebay or amazon but be prepared to pay like close to 90$ for it, I almost did because I loved last years edition so much T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. California! Hahaha I need a vacation soon too. Been trying to plan things out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo pretty pics
    im dying to go to Japan and korea, next time i go to Hong kong again and i just have to stop by! i need to get my hands on some much needed asain beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want go Japan with u lets prepar it for next year :D
    also hmm u suffer from cold weather I suffer from hot dry weather i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Great post I just came across
    your blog and I love it! It would
    be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
    We can also follow each other if you like! :)
    kariotakis
    teleteskariotakis
    kariotakis/
    very nice!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Great post I just came across
    your blog and I love it! It would
    be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
    We can also follow each other if you like! :)
    kariotakis
    teleteskariotakis
    kariotakis/
    very nice!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.