Saturday, April 13, 2013

Get Ready with Me!


I always see these fun videos on YouTube, and since I broke my camera's LCD screen (I know, ALREADY) before I even manage to learn how to properly film a video, I thought to do it in picture form instead! After all, I feel my blog lately have been too wordy and have too few beauty posts.

So here we go!

This was for a day at work. I really like to focus on my eyes so it might be too much for some of you. Because I feel like I'm wearing too much make up for everyday, I skip foundation to make it seem less cakey. :P

Obviously starting out with a photo of moi sans make up.


My eye bags are even worse than usual since I slept at 3 am the night before. Man I should really consider sleeping earlier ... :(

First off, prepping the face! Moisturizer and eye cream.



Currently using a L'oreal moisturiser I got from winning Sara's giveaway, and eye cream from Lancome. 

Can't forget the sun screen! Been seeing some nasty sunspots on my cheeks lately.... Uh oh!


Waiting for the products to set in. Look how dewy my face is! Playing Candy Crush on my mom's phone (hence the pig phone case) because my iPhone was being charged at the time.


As Michelle Phan always say, REDEFINE THE BROWS! Even though I must say I am truly blessed with full brows (used to hate it cause I thought it looked like a caterpillar). There's just some empty spots near the front that I like to LIGHTLY fill in. Using an amazing shiseido brow pencil in Natural Black recommended by Raeview.


The most important step that I need, concealer. Bye bye dark circles!


I look wide awake now hahaha.

The reason why I got into make up, and my number 1 obsession to buy: EYESHADOWS!

Gonna be using my fav palette at the moment: the NAKED Basics. I don't even think I need my other two NAKED palettes anymore, anyone want them? Haha.

Primeeee yo eyes!


Starting withe the upper lid colour with my first and only Sephora brush, WOS.


Then with one of the best brown eyeshadow I have that compliments my skin tone nicely, Faint. Shade in your crease!

Ummm... I've been thinking that lately I have improved a lot in make up and that I am a decent artist now... I guess I'm wrong cause it looks like a complete MESS.


Ugh whatever, at least it looks okay when I open my eyes and that's all that counts. :P


Blending my mistakes away... Trying to fix this self-made bruise.


High brow highlight :)

Thumbs Up!

Eyeliner & mascara time. Lol my lids are weird and it's hard for me to reach the very bottom at times. Hence the gap. :x


Add a little blush and bronzer, lippie, and ladies, we are done!


Hope you enjoyed seeing my mini "transformations" and I can't wait to do more in the future :)


4 comments:

  1. YOU STILL LOOKS PRETTY EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP~
    thank you for sharing!

    btw, i hope you can join my giveaway. here's the link:
    WIN 18 ITEMS FROM THIS GIVEAWAY~❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie really cute makeup sweetie.

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun u dun even need makeup, u have such beautiful skin, but I enjoyed this post and love the final result <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.