Monday, April 29, 2013

S U M M E R 2 0 1 3 ! ! !

Officially as of today, I am a FREE woman from SCHOOL. :) Well at least for 4 months. Usually I take summer school but I wasn't able to get in any classes. Gonna try to do a full load in September. But till then.. it's time to LIVE LIFE!

Sadly I don't think I'll be going anywhere exotic or exciting.. but I guess I'll make the best out of what my city is offering this year!


1) Bruno Mars Concert - July 20




Not really sure if I am still going but my other cousin asked me a while back. I would love to see this man serenade me in person.  When I Was Your Man is totally my jam at the moment.

2) IMATS - July 27 & 28



I never been to IMATS before even though I am quite a huge make up person myself.. Sad reason is, I just didn't have anyone to go with! My friends aren't into make-up like me. But this year I asked my cousin (who used to go schooling for make up) to come with me!

3) Selena Gomez Concert - August 14, 2013


I am SUPER obsessed with Selena, she's one of my main girl crushes. I missed her first concert two years ago and I'm super determined to attend this one! Marking May 1st to order my ticket right away. Feels kinda cool that Vancouver is the first concert date for her tour! When you're ready come and get it, nananana! ;)

4) Anime Revolution - August 16-18



Didn't preorder my ticket like I should... Maybe because I didn't really like how it was last year! All I did was hanged out in the Artist's area all day and attended a Sailor Moon panel. Maybe I'll put in effort to dress up this year to make it a bit more fun. :)

Which all these events, it means I'll probably have to pick up a few more shifts and hold off on the shopping for a while. But it will be soooo worth it!! ^_^

Another thing on my to-do list... dye/change my hair! I want to dye it ashe brown hehehe. I recently go "whispy" straight bangs.. but it didn't work out so well.


-_-

1 comment:

  1. Super excited for imats here as well!!

    Www.totallybebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.