Thursday, May 16, 2013

He Made Me Smile .

Don't want to explain everything again, so click on the links if you are curious/need background info.

Part One [ here ]
Part Two[ here ]

You know one of those day, week, or even month where you just feel plain ugly? I haven't felt this insecure in a while, and it fricken sucks. My skin is allergic to something I'm using so there are awkward bumps on my cheeks, and my panda eyes are worse than ever since I keep insisting on sleeping at 2am. Kay, I swear I will try to STOP complaining about that on my Twitter/blog. But it's contributing to my fatigue, and is starting to show on my face. Wah.

It's been awkward between the Phone Guy & I these past couple of months. Nothing really new happening. Still exchanging some comments here and there about how we are, or if one or the other played Candy Crush. Getting to know each other one comment at a time LOL. Still don't know each other's name though.

My co-workers are always like 'Why don't you give him a chance?' and "Man, he really, really likes you!" Sigh.... I can't help but feel the blood rushing to my face whenever we talk about this. Truth is, I'm just not interested. I'm not saying he's a guy I would never date, but for the moment, I have zero interest in furthering our 'relationship.' I just want to focus on my life for the time being, enjoying the 'single life' you can say.

Back to the main story.

Oh yes, feeling ugly.

Insecurities are such a bitch to deal with. It's like no matter how much make up you put on, it's still not enough. I hate those days..

So one day after not working for a long while due to scheduling, he said to me motioning his arms, "Where have you been?!? Had me worried, thought you didn't work there anymore!!"

I consider myself a pretty witty person, but lately I just can't seem to think of anything to say. Maybe because I feel a bit pressured that his co-workers are right there listening to our conversations as well. Thinking back to what I would have said, it would probably be "Oh I went to get a life." Iunno, something. But all I did was smile back after a quick Hi.

Later on at another time, he motions me to come closer to him and says, "If you weren't here, who would I talk to? :("

Usually I would roll my eyes, and be like 'What the fuck dude?' But because I was feeling a bit in the downs, and that someone out there is making me feel special and pretty, I felt warm inside. Thankful. Maybe in a Korean drama this is where my heart would start fluttering and realize that I sorta like him.

No sorry, that did not happen.

I gave a boring response and said, "You have your co-workers."

But at the end of the day, he made me smile.

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is a really lovely story thanks for share this so sweet with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I think that's very sweet he makes you smile =) I often find it's during our down days when compliments are most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true! Reminds me to try to compliment others more often. Never know what they are going through. xP

      Delete
  3. hhahahah girl ur mean :P *kidding* give the man a hance cmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
    btw I love this post and the 2 b4 it is like am watching a serie and I want a happy ending :D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn I forgot u are never ugly I always LOVE ur ics in instgram ur just too gorgeous to be ugly <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.