Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Haroooooo Harooooooo


I've been craving Korean food lately and I wanted to find a restaurant in Vancouver that served more than just Korean BBQ. I had tried out a few restaurants before, but I felt none really captured Korean food as well as I had hoped. 

Thanks to good old urbanspoon.com, I was able to find this restaurant located in the city of Richmond.

 

A small local Korean restaurant with a very homey feel to it. I love places like these. :)

 

 

One thing I absolutely love about going to eat Korean food are the delicious side dishes and appetizers they give you! Yummy salad and congee. :) 



Can't forget the sweet potatoes. My favourite. 

  

The utensils were in a drawer on the side of the table. How cool is that? There's the option of metal chopsticks (that are often seen in Korean restaurants) and there's the typical wooden ones if you're not used to it.

  

Kimchi Fried Rice 

  

Some noodle soup, forgot the name. :X


Beef Tofu Hotpot


One of the side dishes, it's a fish!


Got shaved ice at the mall afterwards for my dessert. Mango shavings with mango flavoured ice cream, kiwis, strawberries, and mangoes! Yummmmm! And very pretty on the eyes.


A photo my friend took outside the restaurant. Thought it would be nice to include it in here. 

2 comments:

  1. Yummyyyy looks delicious !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried it before but I soooo want it looks yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.