Monday, July 29, 2013

New Updates with Me


1) I got stun by a bee for the first time

In the most stupidest way possible, I was hitting the bee away as reflex while eating my burger and managed to hit it TO my thigh. And then it stunned me. Whoop. -_-

I always wondered how it felt to be stunned before. It hurt for a bit, and I was getting scared when it started to swell out pretty huge. I put ice and honey on it and the the swelling swelled down a lot. But my friend next to me kept telling me it would get "a lot worse and painful later." Luckily it didn't, and I never had to take the stinger out since it fell out earlier. :O

2) I'm a blonde!

Well technically it's an "ashe brown" but in certain lights, it looks blonder or caramel. You probably knew about this if you saw my last post & follow me on Instagram. : )


I'm loving it so far!! I've went blonde twice before, but not in this shade. I feel more myself (since I had ALWAYS had an obsession with being blonde) and can't wait to go lighter along the years. Funny thing is, it makes anything I wear that's slightly revealing sluttier than when I had black hair. LOL

3) Pacific Rim

I wanted to put this down because this movie is AWESOME. Go watch it now if you love a good action movie!! :)

This song is really good to add to your work out playlist as well.



4) First Wedding + Adventure to Whistler

As a fellow Vancouverite, I have actually never went up to the mountains to Whistler before. Main reason is because I'm not a big fan of boarding and all that good stuff. :P

But my friend actually invited me to be his plus one for his older sister's wedding. How sweet! It's beyond beautiful there.


My OOTD for the Wedding:


Not sure why many people did not want to sit, most were standing at the back. LOL


I have like 50 pics of myself in the hotel before the ceremoy hahaha.

9 comments:

  1. love or hair, and that dress looks amazing on u, seems u had fun happy for u Blondie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting here with a smile~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOO I've always wanted to go blonde but I also want heavy healthy shiny hair. Meh.

    Seriously, love the hair colour! It's such a pretty shade and compliments your skin tone. You know, sometimes when asians go bleached blonde and it just looks weird, to the extent that I actually think their face looks 'dirty'. Lol maybe it's just me. But yeah, your hair's gorgeous!

    Btw, I got stung by a bee because I tried to smack it (like how you smack a mosquito), a serious bimbo moment.

    M.May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !! Yeah sucks that asians are born with such dark hair :/ I loveeee blonde hair ever since I was a kid, and like you, I want shiny healthy hair too. Oh the dilemma. -_- But so far its been good. I try to condition and do lots of hair treatments whenever I can to keep it from looking all ugly and dry!

      Delete
  4. i love your hair colour, you look really pretty in blonde!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you look great blonde!!! You know what's really weird? I added you to my blog list but I never get your updates UGH! >< i just checked and the newest post I have an update about was 4 months ago! What's up google?!\

    Anyways I think that's sweet of your friend to have invited you up there and don't worry about never having visited Whistler despite living here, I probably wouldn't if it was for visiting relatives and the sort hahaha I've also only been up to grouse mountain because I had dinner reservations there, though I did got a lot when I was a child for sledding.

    Is blonde hair high maintenance? I wanna try but the idea of having to bleach my brows has kept this desire at bay hahaha Your bangs also look so nice, I'm trying to grow out my bangs and they've reached that awkward annoying stage lol

    I hope you're doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughs yeah whats up with google and the blog thing! I just rely on blog lovin for my blog updates now -_-

      Yeahh very sweet of him! Very good experience. :) Oh wow you have relatives up there? That's pretty cool!

      I had my brows bleached when I first dyed it, but now I just use brown eyebrow powder to make it brown. It looks good enough :P

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.