Saturday, July 20, 2013

Photoshoot at the Beach


Yes! At least this summer I can now check off the beach on my Summer To-Do List 2013. Every year I'm always craving to go to the beach and tan everyday in a tiny bikini that I had hauled over the past months. But for some odd reason... I don't go often enough. Or even worse like last year, I did not even go AT ALL. What's wrong with me?!?! Vancouver only has two months of decent 'beach weather.' I should be taking advantage of it. ZzZzzZ Procastionation OP!


So one spontaneous day, I decided it was time to work on my non-existant tan and dragged my friend & I down to the beach. Loving the bikini fringed style this year that's going around. This isn't exactly the right 'fringed' look I was looking for, but I got it at Forever 21. I like the ones that scooped down with a nice 'V-neck' shape.




Ever since I took out my camera for a run, my friend has then suddenly discovered his new-found love for photography and I have been conveniently modelling for him! ;) So much easier to have someone take an OOTD for you instead of the lame mirror ones that I take at home. I need to learn some new self-taken outfit mirror shots from Cheesie and Xiaxue! They make it look so easy peasy. (Just like blogging...)




I called this my "Dannie Riel" pose.


Our beaches aren't the nicest, and is incomparable to the likes of Hawaii and such... but the ocean is so beautiful! 


Haha I wasn't alone on the beach... I actually did this in front of a lot of people. For some reason I wasn't as shy as I would have been. I actually photoshopped out the background people. At first I had taken a blue/white paint brush and painted them over. But when it came to harder ones (like the first pic) which had a group of friends really close by to myself, I used the clone stamp. 


One of my fav shot in this whole collection. :) Beautiful weather!

I was being sun smart and applied sunscreen everywhere (especially my delicate face) but I still managed to miss a spot above my boobs! So now I have a red streak there and the skin is slowly peeling off hahahaha.

3 comments:

  1. Babin' ! Missing the summer weather so much here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look like ur been modelling for ages, love every PUC of them x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.