Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm not sure what took me so long to hop the train, but I finally did it:



Got Animal Crossing! 

I keep hearing people rave about it on Twitter & Tumblr, and thought I might as well give it a try. =) It seems like a Harvest Moon-esque game, which I simple adored on the GBA. I hope I become super addicted to it since I tend to give up on a game 10 minutes after intro. Hehe.

Side Note: How crazy funny was the #VMAS2013? Amazing performances, and Miley Cyrus is a topic of her own. LOLZ Oh and Selena Gomez looked fantastic. I have the hugest girl crush on her. 

Another Side Note: The second biggest Victoria Secret store is opening RIGHT HERE in Van on Tuesday!! An angel is flying in which is not Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, or Miranda. *tear Been waiting a full year for this day. It's apparently the model Adam Levine's is engaged to at the moment. Not gonna bother searching that up. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get addicted too! I was super addicted at first but now a lot less though I still play daily! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Thankssss :) We can visit each other's village right hahaha :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.