Monday, September 16, 2013

Fairytale of Two Cities


I'm almost ready to say good bye to summer!

How?

All thanks to the rain storm that's has been kindly constantly reminding me. Like OKAY I get it, Fall is here; Summer is gone. Sheesh.

Before summer officially ended, I had a chance to do one last photo-shoot before the sun is gone for six months. Since it was a bit last minute, I did not had much time to prepare and we sorta just went with it.

Here are the results!




Most of the photos in the blue dress set turned out really unflattering, and the only ones I really liked were the ones that captured the sky and clouds. Thank you Mr. Photographer!



Check out the My Little Pony tattoo of Rainbow Dash that I hauled from the Dollar Store! :3





View of the whole dress.

I keep raving how much I am in love with my blonde hair.. but I must admit in these photos, it DOES NOT prove that. Not sure if it was the combination of the green and yellow colour mix, or just because the sun likes to turn my ashe colour into a more orangey tone... Either way, I really need a dye job soon! And I'm not planning to go back to black soon either. :P

2 comments:

  1. I love your floral dress *0* It's so elegant!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.