Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Food Poisoning


Herro, herro!

On Wednesday night I was plagued with this horrid virus called FOOD POISONING. I woke up at around 4am on Thursday and starting taking a dump. Then again at 6. And twice at 8. I felt really fatigued the night before I went to bed, and was wondering why I still felt that way.

After suffering for another hour, and having horrid stomach pains.. I concluded I had gotten the stomach flu/food poisoning. I laid on my bed till the late afternoon, barely moving, and basically crying to anyone who would listen to me about how I felt.

Fast forward to Friday, it was one of my close friend's birthday! Well his official bday was on Saturday, but I had planned an event for him in advance. It was quite a stressful day trying to organize everything while being very very under the weather. I just wanted to crawl in bed, and sleep all day. I was also afraid to eat anything because it would come right back up. :X

We went to eat Red Robins (which is one of his favourite restaurant) and came back to open his present! The six of us had chipped in to buy him a ...



WII-U!!!



Good friends or wat, lah? :D

I recorded his reaction too, and it is very touching.

First words that came out of his mouth when he saw it: Ah fuck! 

Hehehe.

So that went well. I was about to head home after, but interesting topics came up and I stuck around to listen and gossip. [Let's just say I learned a lot of new terms of "positions."] Someone then came up with the idea of doing a 1v1 mini League tournament between the group of us, and that was pretty fun to watch/play. :D

School starts tomorrow for most, don't really have much to say about it yet.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I had gastro for a good two weeks and now a crappy cold... it's the worst! The stomach pains are torturous :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrrr hope ur feeling better thats sucks, in the other side seems u had fun in ur friends bd so happy bd for him, be safe love u xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your food poisoning problem. Take plenty of water with lime and little bit of honey. That may speed up the recovery.

    Regards,
    Arnold Brame
    Health And Safety Consultant Peterborough

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.