Sunday, September 29, 2013

Goodbye September & RiRi Haul


Bam!

And another week has gone by.

It was just Monday, and now all of a sudden we are nearing the end of the week. All that time spent working, and catching up on school work really does take a lot of your time.

But I have been planning and thinking about the blog as well. Working on a beauty review which will hopefully be up by next week, and planning to film a Hits & Misses video.  [ In case you were wondering about the video I was editing a while back, it has been dumped since I was not satisfied with it. I acted too ditsy in it! :P ]

One of the highlights of my week was getting my hands on the Rihanna "RiRi" MAC Collection that has just launched this past Thursday.

As much as I love MAC, I find myself only going there whenever there's a themed collection out. I realize after a while that it's just some products from their permanent line with brand new packaging for the same price with one or two new colours. And I'm obviously a huge sucker for packaging. Hehehe

Although honestly for a much hyped collection it is not that great, but the packaging is simply stunning with the pink rose gold.



My first MAC eye shadow quad. Actually my FIRST MAC eyeshadows ever. That helps justifies the $52 price tag right? :S This is the Her Cocoa palette. According to reviews, the other palette Smoked Cocoa's formula is a bit more chalky which turns me off. Another neutral palette, why the hell not. 


Happy to grab the infamous lipstick of the summer -Riri Woo. I didn't even try it on, just told the sales lady I wanted it. ;-) Hopefully this impulsive move does not backfires on me. 

Another product I am interested in this collection is the highlighter rightfully named, Diamonds. But I already have NARS' Albatross which I use for all my looks. Don't think this will make a huge different to my look. Gasps, I actually talked myself out of a buy!

Maybe I'll get around to reviewing these if I get the chance. :-) If not, there's a thousand beauty bloggers/vloggers out there that will do the job for me. Harhar.

With that, September has gone by and this will most likely be the last blog post of the month!

So see ya in October. :-)

UPDATE: WOW I DIDN'T REALIZED THIS WAS MY 100TH POST. TOOK ME THREE YEARS TO GET TO THIS MILESTONE. -__-

1 comment:

  1. I really like that eyeshadow palette!♥ very nice basic colors ^^ ..but I most likely won't get it for myself as the prices are basically converted just by changing the $ to € in here :D So it's something like 52€ (70usd) in here.. :c Way too expensive! :D

    Rora
    My Blog: s w e e t i m p a t i e n c e

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.