Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Favourite Fall Lippie Combination


A new season, calls for new lipsticks.

Nah I'm kidding. Sort of.

The beauty of lip products are how many textures and forms it comes in: Lipstick, gloss, liners.

And with these three options, you can either 1) wear them by themselves or 2) combine one or two to make a new lip colour & look without having to spend a dime.

During the Spring/Summer I was often sporting pink lips. Now that it's Fall and the colours are a bit warmer, I prefer to wear a more natural toned shade that compliments my neutral eyes.



My very first and most favourite Chanel lipstick that I had taken from my mother's make up collection. I had purchased a few more Chanel lipsticks over the years but none has worked as well as this one has. 


Chanel Lipstick in "Escapade Desert Rose" in #47.


I think I found something I love more than lip butter.. NYX's Butter Gloss. 


This lovely shade is in Tiramisu. I swear it smells like it too!

First applying with Chanel's Escapade Desert Rose:


Then with NYX's Butter Gloss in Tiramisu:


Sorry if I managed to kill the post with these pics of my lips... it's so hard to take pics of them and are very weird/unflattering to look at! O_o HOW DO YOU BEAUTY BLOGGERS DO IT?!?!

Meanwhile as Winter slowly creeps up on us, I will be searching for the perfect wine colour to rock! 

What are your lips wearing for Fall? ;)

1 comment:

  1. hey sugar cakes! Long time no blog! (for me at least), i mis the blogging world. I really want to change my two year old layout but don't know how :(
    Really like yours by the way, that cut out pic of you is super cute!
    I've always loved NYX products, especially their eye brow pencil. That lipgloss color is really pretty, is it sticky at all?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.