Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bye-Bye!


My vacation is starting in less than 24 hours.


VA-CA-TION.


When was the last time I was able to use that word? When I went away for a weekend to Whistler in July.

It's a bit surreal that I'm going to fricken VEGAS tomorrow.

The average person automatically assume my excitement, but I'm a bit more worried and scared. I know, I know. I shouldn't allow myself to feel this way. It's my first vacation with friends and I feel like it can make/break our friendship.

Will be MIA for the next six days! At least on blogger. I wasn't able to do some pre-written blog posts the past few days. :x But my Twitter & Instagram will probably be mildly updated. Andddddd that means major blog posts in the upcoming future right???? :D

FINALLY SOMETHING EXCITING IN MY LIFE TO BLOG ABOUT!

I'm not bringing anything technical on my trip either besides my phone due to fear of stolen goods, etc. I would have loved to bring my laptop though.



OMG LOOK AT THE LIGHTS!! I WILL WITNESS THIS IN PERSON SOON!!! AHH

Bye-bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. lucky biatch am glad u had fun waiting for ur post about it ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.