Monday, December 30, 2013

Goodbye 2013!


I'm so happy with 2013!

New growth, new friends, new experiences.

2013 was nothing but a BIG blessing.

Thank you GOD!

There were a lot of FIRSTS! Let's recap, shall we? 

Parents went to Vietnam for a whole two months, leaving my brother & myself on our own for the first time ever. Finally purchased my Canon T3i Rebel. 

Brother and I at a Wedding. 

Freaking met WONGFU. Biked around Stanley Park. Dyed my hair BLONDE x2. Went up to Whistler for a wedding. Made jjangmyun for the first time.

First time at Whistler, and for a wedding!


SELENA GOMEZ CONCERT. Baked some really delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Went to ANOTHER wedding. Celebrated my 21st Birthday.

SUMMER TIME.


Santa pic with my girlies.


And lastly to end off the year, VEGAS!!!


Blog posts coming soon!!! After New Years.

And in between all that is going out to eat to many different places, late night random 2AM talks, and sneaking out for some Churches Chicken.

Thank you 2013. Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.