Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Bitches! ♡


Remember when I was young, naive, and stupid?

Okay maybe I still am lah, but there was a time when I was worse.

Well that time was two years ago on Valentines 2012 when I was talking nonsense about hating Valentine grinches, and celebrating the day with an open heart regardless of my relationship status. Oh how naive I was.... obviously I was in love with the holiday because I always had a boyfriend/an admirer to spoil me senseless.

I finally understand all you single folks this year. I completely agree it should be called Single Awareness Day. I thought it would be okay if I stayed home and shut myself out from the world, avoiding men and women holding grand bouquets and teddy bears; but it was much much worse in the on-line world.

Facebook.

Instagram.

Tumblr.

Even the fucking apps on my phone.

They all kept reminding me of this "glorious" day.

My fingers felt numb from liking all the pics on my damn Instagram feed alone. It was sickening seeing how many people received roses, and candle light dinners with typical lame captions like: "I LOVE YOU HUNNIE FOREVER AND EVER."

OMFG STFU!!!!!

Congrats in finding someone willing to part half his wallet for you. I hope you two will get married.

Hate aside, we all know that I''m just jealous and lonely that I don't have anyone to cuddle with tonight. *cries*

Regardless,

Happy Valentines/Single Awareness/Fuck Everyone Day!!!!

Only ten more minutes of this bullshit and it's done.


I bought myself these .99cents stamps from the Line app as a Valentine gift for myself LOL

P.S. Reminder next year to turn off my phone, unless I have a Valentine of course. Then I will spam the heck out of my goodies to everyone to admire/hate/be jealous. :D

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy this year because my boyfriend bought me a bouquet of roses for the first time (this is our 4th Valentines Day). While walking down the street I remember thinking how in the past I've always felt so sad seeing all the other happy couples with the girl holding all these gifts and me being empty handed.... and suddenly I felt bad about walking around with my roses because I knew I was probably making many other girls feel terrible because that's exactly how I always used to feel. I know that if I was single, I would definitely avoid going out and keep my phone turned off the whole day.... so even though Valentines Day may not have been the best for you, I hope you have a wonderful weekend to make up for it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well you totally deserve them girl!!! And ignore us bitter single folks because you should walk down the streets loud and proud anyway hahaha. Thanks for your sweet comment, Sue! Made my morning. Have a good day. <3

      Delete
  2. HAHAHA. I've learned my lesson and stay away from my phone. I have a bf but our V-day is always really lame. No flowers and usually just home made dinner. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.