Monday, March 31, 2014

Manicure Monday - L'oreal Gold Dust Nail Polish


As much as I love sparkles and have a deep appreciation for them no matter what age, I've sorta stopped reaching for them when I buy new make up.

Ever since last year, I was really on board with the whole matte trend. Eyeshadows, lipstick, and nails. The matte look gives such an elegant and classy vibe to your look.

But obviously we aren't going to avoid sparkles! Not in this post.

My first impression of these collection came unexpectedly from a shopping trip to the drug-store.

I was looking around to see what new make up there were, and I was super excited to see many new nail polish collections coming out. I see you OPI! Your Gwen Stefani collection is beautiful. 

My eyes came across a new L'oreal stand; the L'oreal Gold Dust Color Riche Nail Polish. 

I remember gasping at every. single. colour. in this collection. Gorgeous. Absolutely breathe-taking, unique, and fun! I think the only one I didn't like was the filthy orangey tone..


I only grabbed one bottle for now. But I really want the whole collection! (minus the nasty orange, of course.) I thought it would retail for about $10, but I was surprised it's only $6.99. It's not the most inexpensive price, but for a limited edition collection I presumed it would be higher. 

L'oreal Gold Dust in Too Dimensional? 

This was applied with a base coat, 2 coats of the polish itself, and a top coat.

I love it so far. The texture took a bit of getting used to since I kept brushing my face with it. It felt weird. O_O The colour really matches true to the bottle. I haven't went through the process of taking it off yet... I hope it won't be too much of a pain!


Have you seen the collection? Do you like it? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always drawn to glitter polishes like this - they just look so enticingly dazzling in the bottle. This one is no different on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.