Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sophisticated Lavender



Nothing gives me the confident boost like a well put together outfit, and a good hair day. After a year of playing around with ashy tone colours, I've finally achieved the ultimate hair colour that I wanted; platinum blonde. And I only have Salon Haze to thank for that. 


Jacket - Forever 21
Top - White Bustier from Forever 21
Bottom - Lilac Lacey Skirt from H&M
Shoes - Nine West's Martina
Bag - Kate Spade

Been seeing many white laced skirts like this on Instagram and Tumblr, I got mine on sale for $15 at H&M. There was a white one that I originally wanted but it was completely sheer, and see-through even with the extra layer of fabric... But after putting together this outfit, the purple one was not a bad second choice. : )

My favourite heels of the moment are these Nine West Martina heels. White heels easily give you an elegant touch to your outfit immediately and not to mention I love how comfortable these babies are!  


Hope you are all doing well! Xo. 

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fantastic!!!! How long did it take for you to achieve this colour? I think you did it gradually right? Or that's what it seems like in your blog and I hear it's much healthier for your hair that way. I think we have the same pair of heels! Except mines is a bit shorter and in beige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh u look so pretty!

    Thanks for sharing~

    ~♥ Hope that you like my blog too~ xx
    follow back~ My new post♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is super GORGEOUS!!!

    xxx from Tokyo
    http://lazydirtykitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that baaag ♥♥♥ and love ur hair and miss u and miss ur blogs lol it is been a long ime since I read any blog but am back :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in platinum blond! I can never pull off blond =.= The outfit is uber cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.