Sunday, May 24, 2015

10 Months Later...


So... it's been awhile since I've last blogged.

I figured the best way to start again is to, well, start. LOL *genius right here*

* I HAVE been updating on other social medias from time to time though: Twitter / Instagram *

Over the course of 10 months many things have happened and I've grown (only emotionally, physically still short.), but at the end of the day I am still the crazy weirdo who always thinks of blogging but doesn't.

So what's new? Haven't graduated, still blonde (except now with ombré instead of the solid platinum blonde RIP), and still a god at League of Legends. Like that is ever gonna change hahaha

Except now I've finally got my driver's license, only a few years late? At least the jokes about my 5 year old having to bus in my family has stopped. Met so many awesome new friends/colleagues at school, a little bit more comfortable with socializing, and still can't down more than five shots for shits. (I still stand by my case that I don't like alcohol.. I tried.)

I have just signed up for the gym this past month. Currently on week 3 and the motivation and grind is still there. I go on every day off, and use my work days as a rest day. I'm already seeing results but I am still far from my goal. Super motivated to achieve it!! I also bought a new bikini at Forever 21 with a "push up" function. Bless the soul who invented that. Yay for no more flat-chested bikinis!!! Anyone interested in a pic? Jk.

I meet many interesting souls on a daily basis.. it's too bad I don't take the time to blog about them. A guy I took interested in at school was rebounding off me..  I'll consider blogging about it because I think it's quite a funny experience.

I'll keep it short since it's been awhile, and I know no one likes to read more than 140 characters in this generation.

See you in hopefully less than 10 months!!!


   

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear your past 10 months have been interesting! :D And I hope you'll start blogging again (I hadn't given up on hope as I still have your blog on my bloglovin list!)

    -Rora Sweetimpatience | Lifestyle & Beauty blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.